One of the biggest challenges to incorporating healthy food habits into your life can be the difficulty of finding natural food options in your local area. That’s why I’m excited to share this Thrive Market review with you – getting natural food delivered right to our door has been life-saving. More than that, use our referral link and get huge savings on your first three orders.
Table of Contents
How is Thrive Market Different?
Thrive Market is an online, wholesale marketplace for natural and healthy brands. In fact, every food product on Thrive Market is non-GMO and many are organic products so your family gets the safest, healthiest food possible.
Beyond just food products, Thrive also has household items like cleaners, soap, and body care products for those who don’t have time to DIY. Even their packaging is 100% recyclable and proof of their commitment to eco-friendly products at every step of the way.
Why we Love Thrive Market Shopping
There’s nothing like hearing the doorbell ring to let us know that we have a new delivery from Thrive Market. Not only do we love our healthy food and snacks that are available at Thrive Market for an inexpensive cost, but it’s so convenient.
We get prices better than health food store prices because of the wholesale pricing. We can arrange auto-shipments so our favorite snacks, cereals, and ingredients are always in stock.
And the kids love their snacks! It’s like Christmas every month when our Thrive Market box hits the doorstep.
Special Price Just for Natural Living Family Readers! Get 25% OFF your first order just for being one of our readers. Start your Thrive Market shopping list here and enjoy a free 30-day trial.
How Do I Get The Most of My Thrive Market Membership?
Here are some insider tips for getting the most from Thrive Market.
- Use our referral link for an added bonus! Get 25% off your first order when you use our special Natural Living Family referral link.
- Always check the Deals section! In addition to the every day low wholesale pricing, you’ll find monthly deals, clearance specials and others in the Deals area.
- Set up autoship for your favorite products. You might always run out of that certain staple ingredient you use, or your kids’ favorite snacks. Click the autoship so you don’t even have to think about ordering.
- Use the Thrive Market easy filters and categories to simplify shopping. Sort by diet type or filters like “vegan”, “organic”, “gluten-free”, “raw diet” and more. It makes it so simple to look for items that fit your specific needs and wants.
- Make sure you order at least $49 so you get free shipping. Don’t waste gas money driving around, when you get healthy foods and items sent to your door free.
- Tell your friends! Once you’ve had a chance to try Thrive Market for yourself, refer a friend and you can earn $25 credit to shop for even more amazing Thrive products.
Shop Our Thrive Market Shopping List
Wondering where to start with your shopping list at Thrive Market? Here are some of our favorites that are often in our Thrive Market box!
Natural Body Care Products:
- Dr Bronner’s Organic Peppermint Bar Soap – Peppermint has been used as a refresher for centuries—just think about your go-to breath mint or chewing gum flavors. Dr. Bronner’s has been using peppermint oil in its products from the very beginning, and this Castile Bar Soap has quickly become a staple that our family can’t live without. Just a few suds clear my sinuses right up, and there’s nothing quite like the cooling sensation of peppermint on your skin after a long day at the pool.
- Dr Bronner’s Organic Toothpaste – Every once in a while, our family likes to spice up our oral care routine by switching to cinnamon toothpaste. Thankfully, Dr. Bronner’s Organic Cinnamon Toothpaste keeps our pearly whites just as fresh and clean as over-the-counter varieties, without any of the artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners. Cinnamon has proven benefits for oral health care.
- Alaffia Everyday Shea Butter Shampoo in Vanilla Mint – Our family cuts down on waste wherever possible, so each of us being able to use the same shampoo is a big win. Made with shea butter, coconut oil, and antioxidant shea leaf extracts, Alaffia shampoo is the perfect formula to get your hair clean without stripping it of its natural oils. Oh, and it’s scented with essential oils, which you know is a huge plus around here!
- Alaffia Everyday Coconut Body Wash – Our family swears by Alaffia’s Coconut Body Wash to cleanse away pollutants and grime while simultaneously hydrating the skin. This scent mixed with Alaffia’s Vanilla Mint Shampoo? That’s heaven in a bath.
Pantry Essentials In the Kitchen:
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayonnaise – When my family is reaching for an end-all-be-all condiment, we look no further than Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo. This stuff is about as real as it gets, with zero artificial colors, preservatives, or additives—it’s even made with cage-free eggs! We love it on burgers or as an ingredient in our homemade potato salad and dairy-free cheesecake recipes.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil – This is one item that I never, ever let our family run out of. Thrive Market’s EVOO is made from organic Koroneiki olives harvested on the island of Crete. The taste is unbeatable, and it really does add a bright, peppery twist to any dish. We like to sauté our veggies in it, or drizzle it right on top of a salad. Use it to make your own vinaigrette dressings!
- Organic Coconut Oil – In our household, there’s rarely a problem coconut oil can’t fix. This oil has been used for thousands of years for everything from baking and frying to moisturizing skin and hair (yes, really!). We always have a few jars on hand to avoid running out—now that’s a scary thought. See the benefits of coconut oil if you’re wondering why you should use it.
- Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Unfiltered – One of my family’s favorite healthy kitchen hacks is making our own salad dressing—it just tastes so much better than the store-bought stuff! Apple Cider Vinegar is easy to mix with mustard or egg replacement and spices to make a homemade dressing that tastes great drizzled over salad or veggies. Plus, it can help with digestion, pH balance, and inflammation—that’s a win-win.
- Native Forest Organic Coconut Milk – I always make sure I have coconut milk on hand for times we need a dairy-free milk alternative. Native Forest Organic Coconut Milk is made with no sugar or other additives, so you can use it in the kitchen as well as for homemade face masks and cleansers. This is the best coconut milk you can get, short of picking a coconut and making your own. We use it in dairy-free ice cream too!
- Almond Flour (Gluten-Free) – We never have to worry if baked goods are gluten-free when we make our own using Thrive Market Almond Flour. The non-GMO version is made from almonds—and only almonds—and we love the rich, buttery texture it adds to cookies and cakes. Now everyone can have a treat. Try this almond flour in our healthy snack bites recipe!
What do others say? “I live in a rural area with very limited organic food options beyond what we grow ourselves, and no health food stores for miles. I love the ability to have high-quality, earth-friendly products sent right to my door. With five busy kids I don’t have time to drive hours away, and who wants to waste that much gas? Thrive Market has given me opportunities for healthy choices I simply wouldn’t have otherwise and that’s a blessing for this busy mom!” ~Angela in Oklahoma
Healthy Snack Shopping List
As the days get longer and the temps get hotter, you’re probably busy making plans for summer fun or back to school snacks. In my family we spend so much time on the go, so we’re diligent in keeping healthy munchies and pantry staples on hand for when we need them. Let’s check out my healthy snack shopping list.
- Lily’s Sweets Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips – If your family loves to cook together, you always need chocolate chips on hand for a spur-of-the-moment bake-off. Lily’s Sweets dark chocolate chips are sweetened with stevia, plant-based, and dairy-free—better for bellies sensitive to milk chocolate. This tops our summer shopping list when it comes to a tasty treat. (Use these in healthy homemade granola for a yummy, summer trail-mix variation of one of our favorite recipes.)
- Simple Mills Pancakes – What’s easy like Sunday morning, if not pancakes? My kids jump out of bed for pancakes made with this Simple Mills mix, and thanks to the wholesome ingredients in every bite, I feel good about serving them. Pro tip: Toss some Lily’s Sweets dark chocolate chips into the batter for a special treat.
- Simple Mills Fine Ground Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers – If you’re planning a big family road trip this summer (or even just a trip to the park), keep these crackers on hand for an easy driving snack. It’s a must for summer shopping lists before a road trip! Our family likes to put a handful in a few separate containers so each of the kids gets their own.
- Siete Nacho Grain Free Tortilla Chips – Think of these as a good-for-you version of the nacho chips the kids always beg for. I love to keep Siete’s tortilla chips in the pantry for movie nights and summer picnics—they’re easy to grab and go, and are always a crowd favorite. It’s delicious with Mama Z’s vegan taco dip.
- Simple Mills Cinnamon Cookies – We’re all about feel-good snacking in my house, which means keeping Simple Mills Cinnamon Cookies handy for the occasional sweet tooth. These plant-powered cookies even have some veggies in them (hello, tigernuts!), plus they’re gluten- and guilt-free. We use these for our homemade cookie crumb pie crusts.
- Ona Coconut Honey Shortbread Cookies – Not a fan of cinnamon cookies? Consider trying these coconut honey shortbread ones on for size. The paleo-friendly snacks are individually wrapped, so I always keep a couple in the car or the pool bag for when hunger strikes.
These are just a few of the items we love getting as part of our regular Thrive Market orders. What will you order when you try it out for yourself?
Thrive’s Mission for The World
Not only does Thrive Market have their own mission to provide healthy food and household items through their online marketplace, but they have a Thrive Gives program to donate memberships and grocery stipends to families in need. Studies show low-income families sometimes buy food they know isn’t healthy because alternatives are too pricey, or not available near where they live so accessibility can be an issue. We love knowing that every purchase we make from Thrive Market helps support someone else’s move towards healthier living.
NLF “Group Buy” (Get 25% OFF your first order)!
Start your Thrive Market shopping list and enjoy a free 30-day trial on healthy, allergy-friendly food sent straight to your home!