Two of the most common things that women are exposed to, stress and toxic chemicals, can trigger a hormone imbalance. Although we recommend you try to avoid toxic chemicals by creating a chemical-free home, this serum, made from essential oils to balance hormones, has been known to be a true lifesaver for PMS, mood swings, and overall hormone imbalance by balancing hormones with essential oils.
Table of Contents
Start Balancing Your Hormones
There are many things you can do to relieve hormonal imbalance naturally but essential oils can be particularly powerful. Clary Sage has been used since Medieval times to treat PMS, infertility, difficult or irregular menstrual cycles, lowered libido, and difficult menopausal symptoms like sweats and hot flashes. The lavender essential oil will promote relaxation and help you deal with any added stress caused by your hormone imbalance.
But first – realize that using essential oils to balance hormones is just one step you need to consider when looking for healing. Diet can play a huge role in hormone imbalance issues. For example, dairy often contains hormones that can throw your levels our of whack, while healthy nuts and seeds like hemp seeds can help bring hormones into balance. See other simple ways to balance hormones that might help you as well.
I also want to make sure you aren’t making a hormone imbalance WORSE with toxic ingredients in your home. Did you know many air fresheners and fragrances have hormone-disrupting ingredients in them? Many laundry care products also have dangerous chemicals – dyes, fragrances, and cleaning agents can all have negative effects on your body’s hormonal balance. As you look to heal your body with essential oils to balance your hormones, make sure you detox your home to eliminate harmful chemicals as well!
Essential Oils to Balance Hormones
Hormone imbalance issues can create a myriad of problems and have many different causes. You might be struggling with menopause, for example. Finding natural solutions to menopause hot flashes, fatigue, and other symptoms can feel overwhelming. Sometimes birth control, pregnancies, or other life changes can throw your hormones out of whack. Sabrina had a molar pregnancy that hurt her hormone balance for a while and she needed to heal from that.
Essential Oils are a powerful tool for dealing with symptoms of hormone imbalance whether that’s postpartum depression, menstrual cramps, or more. This is why our favorite essential oils to balance hormones work so well together.
- Clary Sage – Clary sage is known to have anti-inflammatory and antidepressant effects, as well as shown to relieve cramps and pain from hormonal surges in women. This is a must-try for hormone balancing blends.
- Frankincense – One of my favorite essential oils for overall balance and to enhance the effects of other essential oils in many of my blends.
- Lavender – The restful anti-anxiety properties of lavender essential oil make it invaluable in this hormone balancing blend.
- Neroli – Neroli, or bitter orange blossom, is a prized essential oil with proven benefits for libido, stress, and other menopause or hormonal imbalance symptoms.
- Ylang Ylang – The queen of essential oils, this floral essential oil is one I turn to for libido, stress, and more.
After creating your Hormone Balancing Serum, massage a few drops over your thyroid and adrenals in the morning and before bed. Take a few deep breaths while you give yourself a light massage with the healing serum each day.
- Put essential oils in a roller bottle and fill with evening primrose oil.
- Massage over the neck (thyroid) and along lower back/over kidneys (adrenals) morning and night.
Learn how to convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!