One of the biggest challenges to incorporating healthy food habits into your life can be the difficulty of finding natural food options in your local area. That's why I'm excited to share this Thrive Market review with you – getting natural food delivered right to our door has been life saving. More than that, use our referral link and get huge savings on your first three orders.
Table of Contents Thrive Market Review
How is Thrive Market Different?
Thrive Market is an online, wholesale marketplace for natural and healthy brands. In fact, every food product on Thrive Market is non-GMO and many are organic products so your family gets the safest, healthiest food possible.
Beyond just food products, Thrive also has household items like cleaners, soap, and body care products for those who don't have time to DIY. Even their packaging is 100% recyclable and proof of their commitment to eco-friendly products at every step of the way.
Why we Love Thrive Market Shopping
There's nothing like hearing the doorbell ring to let us know that we have a new delivery from Thrive Market. Not only do we love our healthy food and snacks that are available at Thrive Market for an inexpensive cost, but it's so convenient.
We get prices better than health food store prices because of the wholesale pricing. We can arrange auto-shipments so our favorite snacks, cereals, and ingredients are always in stock.
And the kids love their snacks! It's like Christmas every month when our Thrive Market box hits the doorstep.
Special Price Just for Natural Living Family Readers! Get 25% OFF your first order just for being one of our readers. Start your Thrive Market shopping list here and enjoy a free 30-day trial.
How Do I Get The Most of My Thrive Market Membership?
Here are some insider tips for getting the most from Thrive Market.
- Use our referral link for an added bonus! Get 25% off your first order when you use our special Natural Living Family referral link.
- Always check the Deals section! In addition to the every day low wholesale pricing, you'll find monthly deals, clearance specials and others in the Deals area.
- Set up autoship for your favorite products. You might always run out of that certain staple ingredient you use, or your kids' favorite snacks. Click the autoship so you don't even have to think about ordering.
- Use the Thrive Market easy filters and categories to simplify shopping. Sort by diet type or filters like “vegan”, “organic”, “gluten-free”, “raw diet” and more. It makes it so simple to look for items that fit your specific needs and wants.
- Make sure you order at least $49 so you get free shipping. Don't waste gas money driving around, when you get healthy foods and items sent to your door free.
- Tell your friends! Once you've had a chance to try Thrive Market for yourself, refer a friend and you can earn $25 credit to shop for even more amazing Thrive products.
Shop Our Thrive Market Shopping List
Wondering where to start with your shopping list at Thrive Market? Here are some of our favorites that are often in our Thrive Market box!
Natural Body Care Products:
- Dr Bronner's Organic Peppermint Bar Soap
- Dr Bronner's Organic Toothpaste
- Alaffia Everyday Shea Butter Shampoo in Vanilla Mint
- Alaffia Everyday Coconut Body Wash
In the Kitchen:
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Native Forest Organic Coconut Milk
- Almond Flour (Gluten-Free)
- Lily's Sweets Stevia-Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Pancake Waffle Mix
- Simple Mills Rosemary Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers
- Siete Nacho Grain-Free Tortilla Chips
- Ona Treats Coconut Shortbread Honey Cookies
- Simple Mills Cinnamon Cookies
What do others say? “I live in a rural area with very limited organic food options beyond what we grow ourselves, and no health food stores for miles. I love the ability to have high-quality, earth-friendly products sent right to my door. With five busy kids I don't have time to drive hours away, and who wants to waste that much gas? Thrive Market has given me opportunities for healthy choices I simply wouldn't have otherwise and that's a blessing for this busy mom!” ~Angela in Oklahoma
Thrive's Mission for The World
Not only does Thrive Market have their own mission to provide healthy food and household items through their online marketplace, but they have a Thrive Gives program to donate memberships and grocery stipends to families in need. Studies show low-income families sometimes buy food they know isn't healthy because alternatives are too pricey, or not available near where they live so accessibility can be an issue. We love knowing that every purchase we make from Thrive Market helps support someone else's move towards healthier living.
Bible Health is Your Birthright in Christ! To enjoy the abundant (healthy) life that Christ promises us in John 10:10, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!