Either of these healthy coffee latte recipes will give you the energy boost you’re looking for in the morning, without all the added unhealthy elements. You’ll see how we’ve incorporated Mama Z’s Recipe Substitution Recommendations to create a healthier, dairy-free and sugar-free recipe.
We know that while coffee can be addictive, it also has many health benefits. A 2009 study showed lower rates of liver disease (1), while a 2013 review showed many health benefits both for coffee and for tea like matcha green tea.(2)
But health benefits aside – we love the taste! Now with these organic coffee latte recipes you can enjoy your cuppa guilt-free and recharge yourself for the day.
- 2 cups organic low-acid coffee*, freshly brewed
- 1 cup unsweetened organic vanilla-flavored almond or coconut milk or unsweetened almond or coconut “creamer” (see note)
- 4 droppers full of vanilla- or hazelnut-flavored liquid stevia
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil
- ½ teaspoon ground Ceylon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice mix (see Note, below), plus more to sprinkle
- Hot purified or distilled water
- Pour the coffee and almond milk into a 32-ounce glass jar. Add the stevia, essential oils, and cinnamon and top it off with the hot water.
- Sprinkle more cinnamon on top, if desired. Serve immediately.
Immune Boosting Coffee: Add 2 drops our Immune-Boosting Blend. To make blend, add 10 drops each of cinnamon bark, clove, eucalyptus, lemon, orange and rosemary essential oils. in a 5 ml bottle.
Try this coffee in the Pumpkin Spice, Dairy-Free Coffee Variation for a warm, fall drink. But beware – someone might try to steal it!
If the weather is warmer, you can try our Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free Iced Coffee Latte Recipe instead. It’s a wonderfully refreshing option for hot summer days.
- 2 cups organic low-acid coffee* or 10 ounces organic iced coffee or espresso concentrate
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla-flavored almond or coconut milk
- 4 dropperfuls vanilla- or hazelnut-flavored liquid stevia
- Ice cubes
- Add the coffee, almond milk, and stevia to a 32-ounce glass bottle.
- Fill to the top with ice.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!