Homemade Hummus Recipe
Mama Z's Homemade Hummus Recipe
One of the tastiest hummus recipes I have ever eaten. You're going to love it!
Author: Mama Z
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and whole
- 2 teaspoons Finely Ground Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can of garbanzo beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons of tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 3 tablespoons of lemon or lime juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon of honey, or 1 dropperful plain liquid stevia
- 2 tablespoons of purified water, or as needed
- ¼ cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence, Italian seasoning, or dried rosemary, or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 drop lemon or lime essential oil
How about YOU? Any favorite hummus recipes you have to share?
Here are more of my favorite appetizer recipes.