Homemade Hummus Recipe
Mama Z's Homemade Hummus Recipe
One of the tastiest hummus recipes I have ever eaten. You're going to love it!
Author: Mama Z
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and whole
- 2 teaspoons Finely Ground Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 (19 ounce) can of garbanzo beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons of tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of purified water, or as needed
- ¼ cup of Spanish olive oil
- 1 tsp. of Herbes de Provence or Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon of chopped, fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried
- Combine into food processor or blender: garlic, sea salt garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, honey, purified water and two tablespoons of oil. Process until smooth. Spoon into a 16 ounce container.
- Put herbs on top and drizzle two tablespoons of olive oil over the top.
- Freezes or refrigerates well.
How about YOU? Any favorite hummus recipes you have to share?
Here are more of my favorite appetizer recipes.
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!