Homemade Hummus Recipe
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and whole
- 2 teaspoons Finely Ground Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can of garbanzo beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons of tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 3 tablespoons of lemon or lime juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon of honey, or 1 dropperful plain liquid stevia
- 2 tablespoons of purified water, or as needed
- ¼ cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence, Italian seasoning, or dried rosemary, or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 drop lemon or lime essential oil
How about YOU? Any favorite hummus recipes you have to share?
Here are more of my favorite appetizer recipes.
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!