This healthy no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies are a huge hit in our home! They are simple and quick to make and serve as the perfect snack. This delicious treat satisfies the sweet tooth while remaining healthy.
Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
We put together a list of our favorite healthy ingredients that we use often in our DIY and food recipes. If you are trying to live a healthier lifestyle and makeover your kitchen I hope our list of Essential Ingredients and Products for a Healthy Home helps you!
- Bring to a boil the coconut oil, butter, honey, sugar and cacao powder.
- Stir constantly and cook for about 1.5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add and mix in vanilla.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Quickly spoon onto a baking sheet covered in wax paper.
- Place in the freezer till hardened.
- Store in the fridge.
- Try not to eat them all at once!
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!