Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
We put together a list of our favorite healthy ingredients that we use often in our DIY and food recipes. If you are trying to live a healthier lifestyle and makeover your kitchen I hope our list of Essential Ingredients and Products for a Healthy Home helps you!
- Bring to a boil the coconut oil, butter, honey, sugar and cacao powder.
- Stir constantly and cook for about 1.5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add and mix in vanilla.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Quickly spoon onto a baking sheet covered in wax paper.
- Place in the freezer till hardened.
- Store in the fridge.
- Try not to eat them all at once!
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!