Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
We put together a list of our favorite healthy ingredients that we use often in our DIY and food recipes. If you are trying to live a healthier lifestyle and makeover your kitchen I hope our list of Essential Ingredients and Products for a Healthy Home helps you!
- ½ cup grass-fed butter
- ⅓ cup Grade A Dark Amber maple syrup
- ⅓ cup organic coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons raw organic cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon organic pure vanilla
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond butter
- ½ cup organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup organic gluten-free sprouted quick oats
- ½ cup raw sliced almonds, chopped almonds, or slivered almonds (optional)
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and cacao powder to a rolling boil. Cook for 1 ½ minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the vanilla and almond butter until smooth. Then add the shredded coconut, quick oats, and almonds (if using). Mix well.
- Spoon the batter in 1 tablespoon scoops onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes or until hardened.
- Store in a Ziploc bag in the freezer.