I find it rather surprising that no one seems to talk about emotional detox more. Both positive and negative emotions are important and part of being human, but when we can’t manage them properly we can find ourselves in a downward spiral fast. This can have a serious impact on every aspect of our lives – especially our health!
Take an Emotional Detox Break
Taking regular emotional detox breaks will help you handle your emotions with ease and cleanse your entire system so that you can reach your full potential and enjoy the abundant life. This is how my daughter Bella and hubby like to do an emotional detox. I invite you along the journey with us…
DIY Emotional Detox Inhaler
Contrary to popular opinion, there are actually much fewer ways to use essential oils to detox your body compared to using essential oils to detox your emotions. EOs help calm your mind, boost your mood and help put you in a meditative, mindful state. Keep this inhaler with you on your emotional detox journey and start to experience the Abundant Life today!
- Mix your essential oil blend in a glass bowl or jar.
- Cut down your organic cotton pad to the desired size to fit inside your inhaler tube.
- Place the cotton pad in your glass bowl to adsorb your essential oils.
- Use tweezers to remove cotton pad and insert into your inhaler tube.
- Place top section onto inhaler tube.
- Use during your emotional detoxing exercises - especially when you're practicing forgiveness, self-love and reciting positive affirmations.
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!