You’ll enjoy this mulled cider as a refreshing drink on a crisp fall day. You can make this ahead of time and freeze it. Then when you’re ready to serve it, simply defrost, warm, and serve.
Have some extra apples? Try this Gluten-free Apple Crisp.
Mulled Cider Recipe
- 1 gallon of cider (fresh pressed is the best)
- ½ cup Frontier Natural Products Organic Cider Mate Mulling Spice
- 4 3-inch cinnamon sticks
- Pour the juice into a large pot.
- Place the Organic Cider Mate Mulling Spice and cinnamon sticks into a tea bag.
- Add the teabag to the pot.
Let me know how you like it!
Here are some more of my favorite beverage recipes for you to try.
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!