Have some extra apples? Try this Gluten-free Apple Crisp.
Mulled Cider Recipe
- 1 gallon of organic cider (fresh pressed is the best)
- ½ cup Frontier Co-Op organic mulling spices or Organic Cider Mate Mulling Spices
- 4 3-inch organic cinnamon sticks
- Large pot
- AirPot, for serving
- Reusable tea bag
- Place the cinnamon sticks and mulling spice in the reusable tea bag. Secure tightly.
- Pour the apple cider into a large pan over medium-low heat. Add the tea bag and let simmer for 1 hour. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Let me know how you like it!
Here are some more of my favorite beverage recipes for you to try.