Gluten-free Apple Crisp Recipe
- 4 cups sliced pared tart apples
- ⅔ to ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon, or to taste (I use more)
- ¾ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅓ cup butter softened or melted
- Pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly oil a square 8x8 pan.
- Add slice apples to the pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients thoroughly.
- Sprinkle over apples and top with pumpkin pie spice powder if desired.
- Bake 30 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
Let me know what you serve it with!
I’ve shared more of our favorite dessert recipes for you to try.
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!