Gluten-free Apple Crisp Recipe
- 4 cups sliced pared tart apples
- ⅔ to ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon, or to taste (I use more)
- ¾ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅓ cup butter softened or melted
- Pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly oil a square 8x8 pan.
- Add slice apples to the pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients thoroughly.
- Sprinkle over apples and top with pumpkin pie spice powder if desired.
- Bake 30 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
Let me know what you serve it with!
I’ve shared more of our favorite dessert recipes for you to try.
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!