Vegan whipped cream is not too easy to come by. There are a ton of “healthy” varieties out there, but I haven't found one with good ingredients.
This coconut milk whipped cream recipe, on the other hand, is super simple to make, absolutely delicious and a fantastic (healthy) addition to any desert! It's delicious with fruit!
Coconut Milk Whipped Cream Recipe
Hope you enjoy!
- 1 can full of fat Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or ¼ teaspoon of organic vanilla beans ground
- 1-3 teaspoon maple syrup
- Place can of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight.
- Turn can upside-down and open it.
- Drain off liquid and use later in a smoothie.
- Put all the coconut cream left in the can in a stand mixer (I use Kitchen Aid), add vanilla & maple syrup to taste.
- Mix together with regular or whipping blade. Place in refrigerator 3-4 hours and serve over dessert.
How about you? What are YOUR favorite vegan whipped cream recipes?
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!