Praise the Lord, I have never had baby blues, postpartum depression, or stretch marks of any sort thanks to this Joyful Essential Oils for Postpartum Depression Recipe.
My mother had postpartum depression with her third and last baby, so in order to counteract that I wanted to be proactive when I became pregnant. Beyond all the prayers we sowed into not suffering from postpartum depression, I wanted something that the baby and I could experience topically and aromatically.
Essential Oils for Postpartum Depression
“The joy of the LORD is your strength!”
I have sold this premade recipe with essential oils for postpartum depression at all of my classes for many years. It’s power in a bottle! Everyone raves about it. It smells good, and it works. Win!
This is hands down one of my favorite combos that we still love to this day! It makes a great oil for massages, and it’s a great combination of essential oils for stretch marks too. If you have a diffuser you can put these same essential oils in your diffuser.
How do you keep the baby blues away? Did you use a salve to prevent stretch marks by combining essential oils for stretch marks? Try these EOs for postpartum depression and let me know what works for you.
Mama Z’s Joyful Recipe
- 1 ounce Mama Z’s Oil Base
- 3 drops sweet or wild orange essential oil
- 2 drops vanilla oleoresin or absolute
- glass bottle or glass salve jar
- Once you have your Mama Z’s Oil Base mixed and ready, add the essential oil to 1 ounce of your pre-made base.
- Mix so the oils blend into the base.
- Store in glass container.