Many diabetics suffer from nerve pain and I’m asked a lot about essential oils for neuropathy. This blend is great for combatting these painful symptoms, and the light massage used to apply this body oil is great for restoring blood flow!
Essential Oils for Neuropathy
In 2010, researchers from Louisiana State University published a study (1) that evaluated how a special blend of essential oils for neuropathy mixed with homeopathic remedies affected plantar cutaneous (foot sole) pain due to peripheral neuropathy.
The homeopathic remedies were St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum), Wolfsbane (Aconitum napellus), Club Moss (Lycopodium clavatum), phosphorus, Poison Ivy (Rhus toxicodendron) and Rye ergot (Secale cornutum). And the five essential oils were geranium oil (Pelargonium graveolens), lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia), bergamot oil (Citrus aurantium), tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) and eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus).
Sixty participants randomly received the essential oils for neuropathy natural treatment above or a placebo and 93% of the patients reported pain reduction within 30 minutes of topical application and no adverse reactions were observed!
A Note About Diabetes
The choice of essential oils for neuropathy mentioned in the LSU study can help relieve pain. But it’s important to note that there are many things you can control to help address the root cause of your nerve pain – especially if it’s caused by diabetes.
For example, I highly recommend visiting your local upper cervical chiropractic specialist to address neuropathy and other peripheral nerve conditions. Essential oils for neuropathy and chiropractic care are a great one-two punch against nerve pain issues of all kinds!
But if you aren’t thinking about your diet and other health habits you may be playing whack-a-mole with symptoms.
The Essential Oils Diet
Using essential oils while living a “fast food” lifestyle is like taking one step forward, but two steps back! This total body transformation program will teach you how to harness the proven power of essential oils, bioactive foods, exercise & detox strategies. Now is the time to regain control of your health & reach your health goals!
Grab Your Copy Here
Here are a few steps you can take to help prevent or manage diabetes:
1. Bioactive Food Diet – We’ve seen people totally turn their health around just by adding nutrient-dense, bioactive foods to their diet instead of the “Standard American Diet”. SAD is definitely the right acronym to describe this typical way of eating.
3. Move Your Body – We recommend High Intensity Interval Training exercises which you can begin at any level of fitness and increase gently as you’re able to challenge your body more and more.
If you struggle with blood-sugar issues be sure to learn more about how to manage diabetes.
Nerve Pain Relief Massage Oil
- 1 ounce carrier oil (we use Mama Z’s Base)
- 3 drops geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- 3 drops lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- 2 drops bergamot (Citrus aurantium)
- 2 drops eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus).
- 2 drops tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Glass bottle
- Drop essential oils into a medium glass bowl.
- Add in carrier oil and mix.
- Massage over feet, legs or over problem areas.
- Store in glass jar or in a lotion dispenser.
Learn how to convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!