During the summertime we try to prevent bug bites with our DIY Bug Repellent made of essential oils for bug bites, but unfortunately we all suffer a bite or sting at some point. Keeping a roller bottle of DIY Bug Bite Care of essential oils for insect bites on hand will help relieve those itches and stings, immediately.
After Bug Bite Care Recipe by Mama Z
Peppermint essential oil is naturally cooling which works wonders on a sting. Lavender essential oil is relaxing and will help take away the itch. Before heading outside, on a camping trip, or to a local park – toss a roller bottle of essential oils for insect bites in your purse filled with this bug bite care solution.
Ingredients for After Bug Bite Essential Oil Roll-On
- 10ml Glass Roller Bottle
- 5 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Carrier Oil*
How to Make After Bug Bite Essential Oil Roll-On
- Add essential oils to glass roller bottle.
- Fill the roller bottle with fractionated coconut oil.
- Shake well, until blended.
- Apply to bug bite to relieve itch and sting.
* No matter what allergies you may have, there’s a carrier oil that’s right for you. You can use any, or a combination of these: Avocado, Fractionated Coconut, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Sweet Almond.
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!