When using my DIY foaming hand soap, it’s like I can feel the suds are washing away the dirt. This simple recipe only calls for three ingredients, plus water, to get your hands squeaky clean.
DIY Foaming Hand Soap by Mama Z
You can print the DIY Foaming Hand Soap recipe and store in your kitchen drawer for quick access. Try my moisturizing hand cream to keep your skin feeling extra smooth.
Ingredients for DIY Foaming Hand Soap
- Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap
- Fresh frozen aloe, or aloe vera gel
- essential oils
- water (optional)
- glass foaming soap dispenser OR foaming soap pump to use with Mason jar
Instructions for DIY Foaming Hand Soap
- The exact measurements depend on the size of of your foaming soap dispenser.
- Fill the dispenser 3/5 of the way with liquid soap.
- Then, add enough aloe to fill the dispenser ⅘ of the way.
- Top off with essential oils (10 drops for every ounce of your mixture).
- Be sure enough room in the bottle to place the pump without overflowing.
- Depending on the thickness of the aloe vera you use, you may need to add a little water.
- Secure lid and shake vigorously.
- Use soap as needed. 🙂
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!