This holiday punch is a warm and delicious refresher to serve at any get together, holiday or otherwise. You can make this ahead of time and freeze it. Then, simply thaw, warm, and serve.
Warmed Holiday Punch Recipe
Warmed Holiday Punch
Author: Mama Z
Recipe type: Beverage
- 1 quart 100% cranberry juice (unsweetened & not from concentrate)
- 2 quarts 100% orange juice (not from concentrate)
- 6 tablespoons Frontier Natural Products Cider Mate, Original Spice
- Put the juice in a large pot.
- Put the Cider Mate, Original Spice into a tea bag and in the pot.
- Turn the burner onto high until boiling.
- Then simmer for 30 minutes
You can make this ahead of time and freeze it. Then simply thaw, warm, and serve.
Here are some more of my favorite beverage recipes for you to enjoy!
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!