Homemade Stuffing Recipe
- ¾ cup minced onion
- 1½ cups celery, chopped (stalks and leaves)
- 1 cup organic butter or coconut oil, or a combination of both
- 2 apples, chopped - one Granny Smith and one gala
- 9 cups soft gluten-free bread cubes cut from homemade or store-bought healthy gluten-free bread
- 2 teaspoons pink Himalayan sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1½ teaspoons Herbes de Provence or crushed sage leaves*
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves (omit if you use Herbes de Provence)
- Vegetable broth for consistency
- Sautee the onion and celery in the butter or coconut oil until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
- Fold in the onion and celery.
- Spread the mixture into a large oiled casserole dish.
- Bake on 350°F in the oven for 30-45 minutes.
Make your own herbed butter to enjoy in this dish if you want to take your homemade prowess to the next level! Here are some more of our favorite side dish recipes for you to enjoy!
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!