Savory Gravy Recipe
Author: Mama Z
- Reserved fat from the cooked turkey
- Bragg™ Liquid Aminos
- Rice starch or HolGrain all purpose gravy thickener
- Pineapple, raw apple cider or press pressed juice
- Herbes de Provence
- Combine all ingredients in a medium pot and whisk until smooth.
- Cook on medium heat over the stove until you achieve desired thickness, around 15-30 minutes. Serve with the turkey
I’d love to hear if you made this and what you served it with!
Need some more ideas for side dishes? I’ve shared some of my favorite recipes for you to try.
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!