Savory Gravy Recipe
- Reserved fat from the cooked turkey
- Bragg™ Liquid Aminos
- Rice starch or HolGrain all purpose gravy thickener
- Pineapple, raw apple cider or press pressed juice
- Herbes de Provence
- Combine all ingredients in a medium pot and whisk until smooth.
- Cook on medium heat over the stove until you achieve desired thickness, around 15-30 minutes. Serve with the turkey
I’d love to hear if you made this and what you served it with!
Need some more ideas for side dishes? I’ve shared some of my favorite recipes for you to try.
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!