Spread it on a whole turkey or chicken before baking for a flavorful poultry dish. It’s also good to spread on rolls.
- 1 4-ounce stick of organic butter
- 1 teaspoon of Herbes de Provence, dried
- Soften the stick of butter and mix in dried herbs.
- Put mixture in refrigerator.
- Rub onto whole turkey or chicken before it goes into the oven.
I’ve shared a lot more of our favorite recipes for you to try and enjoy. Here are some quick bread recipes that might go well with your herbed butter.
What is your favorite Thanksgiving recipe? We love hearing from our readers and encourage you to share in the comments below. How will you serve your herbed butter at your next family gathering?