Spread it on a whole turkey or chicken before baking for a flavorful poultry dish. It’s also good to spread on rolls.
- 4 ounces (1 stick) grass-fed butter at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 3 drops basil essential oil
- Small mixing bowl
- In a small bowl, mix the softened butter with the basil and essential oil.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour until ready to serve.
I’ve shared a lot more of our favorite recipes for you to try and enjoy. Here are some quick bread recipes that might go well with your herbed butter.
What is your favorite Thanksgiving recipe? We love hearing from our readers and encourage you to share in the comments below. How will you serve your herbed butter at your next family gathering?