I love cranberry dishes during the holidays. It brings back fond memories of helping my mom in the kitchen during Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner prep, and cranberries are super healthy too!
This gluten-free cranberry pie recipe is actually more like a gooey cake and full of flavor. Try it at your next family get-together. Your loved ones are sure to love it!
Gluten-free Cranberry Pie Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease one 9 inch pie pan.
- Combine the flour, coconut sugar, and sea salt.
- Stir in the cranberries and the walnuts, and toss to coat.
- Stir in the butter, beaten eggs, and almond extract.
- If you are using frozen cranberries, the mixture will be very thick.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
How about you? What are YOUR favorite holiday cranberry recipes?
Like this recipe? Check out these other delicious dessert recipes!
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!