I love cranberry dishes during the holidays. It brings back fond memories of helping my mom in the kitchen during Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner prep, and cranberries are super healthy too!
This gluten-free cranberry pie recipe is actually more like a gooey cake and full of flavor. Try it at your next family get-together. Your loved ones are sure to love it!
Gluten-free Cranberry Pie Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease one 9 inch pie pan.
- Combine the flour, coconut sugar, and sea salt.
- Stir in the cranberries and the walnuts, and toss to coat.
- Stir in the butter, beaten eggs, and almond extract.
- If you are using frozen cranberries, the mixture will be very thick.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
How about you? What are YOUR favorite holiday cranberry recipes?
Like this recipe? Check out these other delicious dessert recipes!
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!