- Bok Choy
- Brussel Sprouts
- Collard Greens
- Mustard greens
What’s our favorite way to add cruciferous veggies into our diet? By making the following vegan coleslaw recipe. It’s awesome! Try it for your next picnic or family get-together!
Vegan Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 (12-ounce) bag Broccoli Slaw OR 1 small head of cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup organic kale or collards finely shredded
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup apples, chopped (1 large apple)
- 1 cup of your favorite dressing (below)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine your choice of slaw, raisins, chopped walnuts, and diced apples.
- Add dressing and mix thoroughly.
How about you? Do YOU have any vegan coleslaw recipes to share?