- Bok Choy
- Brussel Sprouts
- Collard Greens
- Mustard greens
What’s our favorite way to add cruciferous veggies into our diet? By making the following vegan coleslaw recipe. It’s awesome! Try it for your next picnic or family get-together!
Vegan Coleslaw Recipe
Mama Z's Vegan Coleslaw
Author: Mama Z
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 (12-ounce) bag Broccoli Slaw OR 1 small head of cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup organic kale or collards finely shredded
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup apples, chopped (1 large apple)
- 1 cup of your favorite dressing (below)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine your choice of slaw, raisins, chopped walnuts, and diced apples.
- Add dressing and mix thoroughly.
How about you? Do YOU have any vegan coleslaw recipes to share?
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!