- Bok Choy
- Brussel Sprouts
- Collard Greens
- Mustard greens
What’s our favorite way to add cruciferous veggies into our diet? By making the following vegan coleslaw recipe. It’s awesome! Try it for your next picnic or family get-together!
Vegan Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 (12-ounce) bag Broccoli Slaw OR 1 small head of cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup organic kale or collards finely shredded
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup apples, chopped (1 large apple)
- 1 cup of your favorite dressing (below)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine your choice of slaw, raisins, chopped walnuts, and diced apples.
- Add dressing and mix thoroughly.
How about you? Do YOU have any vegan coleslaw recipes to share?
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!