Homemade Blueberry Lemon Muffins
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup raw/organic butter, melted or coconut oil, melted or partially melted
- 1 egg
- 2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. non aluminum baking powder
- ½ tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened or unsweetened vanilla almond, coconut or other nut milk
- 8 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine natural sweetener and butter or coconut oil together in large bowl or electric mixing bowl.
- Mix together dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Beat egg in mixing bowl.
- Alternate milk and dry goods alternatively and while that is mixing add the essential oil. Make sure it is thoroughly mixed but do not over mix.
- Fold in the blueberries by hand.
- Fill coconut oil sprayed muffin tins or line the muffin tins with papers and do not spray them.
- Fill muffin tins or papers about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Freezes well. We will eat them fresh out oven and freeze them once they cool. To reheat use conventional or convection oven at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. With natural baked goods this is a very good method.
These muffins make great after school snacks and summer treats. They freeze well, so you can make them ahead to always have something quick, delicious, and healthy on hand.
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!