It’s no fun having a stomach ache. And when it’s your kids who are uncomfortable you want to do whatever you can to help them! This essential oils for stomach ache roller bottle remedy is what we use when anyone has tummy troubles at our house. Because of its dilution, it’s safe even for the kids. And because it’s a roller bottle remedy, it’s super convenient to have on hand to use any time of the day or night.
Make up a few of these and keep one in your purse or diaper bag for those on-the-go moments when the kids are uneasy or the stress of travel and unusual foods has given them a little tummy upset. Keep essential oils for upset stomach at home for sure, and maybe one roller bottle at grandma’s house too!
Essential Oils for Stomach Ache
- Peppermint – Peppermint essential oil was proven to help postpartum, post-operative moms reduce nausea levels. It also is linked to relieving IBS symptoms so you know that it’s perfect for an upset tummy.
- Thyme – The research on thyme essential oil shows it has antibacterial benefits that can even combat those strains most responsible for food poisoning. If your stomach ache is caused from microbes, this might be helpful.
- Cardamom – The gastroprotective and digestive benefits of cardamom is well documented and has been used for centuries. From proven relief of ulcers to decreasing nausea to easing stomach cramps, this is a must-have oil for gut health!
- Clove – While clove essential oil is most often thought of for it’s oral health benefits, those uses extend further into the digestive system as well.
- Ginger – The historic power of ginger to ease all kinds of digestive upsets is legendary, and for good reason. This essential oil is proven against many symptoms of stomach ache such as diarrhea, nausea and more.
Together, these essential oils work harmoniously to create a healing remedy that begins to work almost immediately. The following roller bottle blend uses our favorite essential oils for stomach ache to help relieve cramps and nausea and get you feeling better as soon possible!
- Add essential oils to roller bottle, then top off with your favorite carrier oil. Insert roller ball, close cap, and shake to combine.
- Roll on tummy for relief.
Learn how to convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!