Whether your allergies are caused by airborne pollen, food sensitivities, or toxins from the environment, the reaction is a histamine response and often causes inflammation. Using an essential oil blend for allergies and to make a roll-on is sure to become a favorite during pollen season. Make it today and keep it on hand!
Essential Oils for Allergies
The term “allergies” covers a broad range of issues, which means you won’t find just one treatment or preventative measure to match it. Many claim that lavender (used to calm the system), peppermint (used to open up the sinuses), and lemon (used to cleanse the body) are the prototypical essential oil remedy.
Try using this essential oil blend for allergies in a variety of applications. Countless people have benefited from ingesting 1 drop of each oil in a gel capsule and/or diffusing a blend.
- Many people have benefited from ingesting 1 drop of each oil in a gel capsule filled with oil olive and/or diffusing a blend.
- Also, be sure to try my Effective Seasonal Allergy Roll-On for instant support!
See additional tips to relieve allergies naturally.
This is how I use my favorite essential oil blend for allergies. By making a roll-on remedy recipe you can keep it on hand for allergy season for immediate on-the-go relief! These oils are commonly used to calm the histamine reaction and inflammation that occurs when we are exposed to allergens like pollen!
- Add essential oils to a glass roller bottle.
- Fill with carrier oil and shake well.
- Roll-on and rub on back of neck, on chest twice a day or as needed.