Summer Berry Smoothie Recipe
Which berry is your favorite? Toss in a few spinach leaves to add a fresh green to your morning smoothie. A smoothie is an easy way to sneak ingredients into your child’s diet that they may not normally love on their own. By adding 4-5 spinach leaves to their smoothie, they gain the nutrition without even realizing it. The berry flavor hides the evidence!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 fresh or frozen bananas, peeled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries and cherries - or enough to make your smoothie thick
- 4-5 fresh spinach leaves
- Ice - optional
- Add your frozen fruit and coconut milk to your blender first.
- Blend on low, until frozen fruit is crushed.
- Add fresh fruit and spinach leaves to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice to blender based on preference of smoothie temperature.
- Once your smoothie is well blended, pour into a glass and enjoy!