- Vitamins A, B, C, E, and K
In fact, you would need to eat two or three bananas to meet the potassium content of just one avocado!
When including avocados in your meal plan, remember that they are in the fruit family. The United States have all but banished avocados to salads and tacos, but in most countries, they are used quite regularly in desserts. Their mild flavor, texture and creamy consistency when mixed properly provide an excellent addition to many favorite treats.
Chocolate Avocado Mousse Recipe
- Place avocados in food processor.
- Add ¼ cup coconut milk and the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth, making sure to scrape the sides with a rubber scraper.
- Add extra milk to desired consistency.
- * Coconut-soaked raisins are a staple for my desserts. They're unbelievably resourceful and taste good with almost everything - and especially by themselves.
- Pour 1 can coconut milk in a large Tupperware or glass bowl with a lid.
- Add raisins to the top of the milk line.
- Mix with spoon, cover bowl, and refrigerate for at least 1 day to marinate.
- This mixture will keep for several days.
How about you? Have you ever tried chocolate avocado mousse? Yummy, huh?
Like this recipe? Here are more delicious dessert recipes you can try for yourself.
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!