Although I’m not Latino, you’d never know after you try my homemade guacamole. Try it today and let me know how you love it!
Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 lime, juiced AND 2-3 drops lime essential oil or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ medium onion, diced
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro AND 1-2 drops coriander or cilantro essential oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a large bowl or Cuisinart food processor/Blender - place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice AND lime essential oil.
- Mash with potato masher or pulse with the Cuisinart Food Processor/Blender and add salt, cumin, and cayenne and mash or pulse again.
- Then put in the onions, jalapeno, tomatoes, cilantro, coriander essential oil, and garlic.
- Add additional lime essential oil if desired to taste.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.
Have you made guacamole before? Let me know if you try this recipe!
Check out some more of my favorite appetizer recipes!