Homemade Nut Butter Cups
Superfood Peanut Butter Cups
Author: Mama Z
- ¼ cup raw organic coconut oil
- ½ cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Grade A Dark Amber maple syrup or raw local honey*
- ½ cup organic, all-natural unsweetened nut butter
- Add the coconut oil, cacao powder, and sweetener to a small saucepan placed over medium-low heat.
- Once the mixture is barely melted, remove from heat and stir in nut butter.
- Line a mini-muffin tray with paper liners. Pour the peanut butter cup mixture into the cups, filling them ¾ the way full.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes or until hardened. Once frozen, remove from tin and place in freezer bags. Store in the freezer. Enjoy!
*Use 2 droppersful liquid stevia if on Fast Track
Which nut butter do you prefer in your mini chocolate cups?