DIY Vegan Taco Dip
What is your favorite ingredient to use in your tacos?
- 1 (16-ounce) can organic vegetarian black refried beans
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup organic basmati rice, uncooked
- 3 large avocados
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime/lemon juice
- 3 drops lime essential oil
- 3 drops cilantro essential oil
- 8 ounces Veganaise® grapeseed oil, avocado mayonnaise or organic sour cream
- 1 packet Bearitos taco seasoning or homemade taco seasoning
- 1 (4-ounce) can fire roasted green chile peppers, chopped
- 1 (3.8-ounce) can black olives, sliced and drained
- 3-5 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups dairy-free Daiya cheddar style shreds
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook rice according to its directions (I slightly undercook the rice so it will soak up more liquid when its baking).
- Spread a layer of refried beans in the bottom of an 8 x 8 quart glass baking dish.
- Add the cooked rice on top.
- Pit and peel the avocados and place in the food processor or a bowl.
- Blend the avocados together with the lime/lemon juice, lime & cilantro essential oils and spread the mixture on top of the cooked rice.
- Stir together the Vegenaise or sour cream and the taco seasoning (or mix up in the food processor). Place this mixture over the avocado layer.
- Then in the food processor, dice the tomatoes and canned chilies together and put on top of the taco seasoning layer.
- Spread black olives on top of tomato and chiles layer.
- Finally, top it all off with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes to one hour, depending on how crisp you want your cheese.
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!