Mama Z's Cancer-Fighting Super Greens Powder
Author: Mama Z
Serves: 365 servings
- 1 pound bee pollen powder
- 1 pound organic unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 pound organic chia seeds
- 1 pound chlorella powder
- 1 pound ginkgo leaf powder
- 1 pound gotu kola powder
- 1 pound guarana powder
- 1 pound hemp protein powder
- 1 pound kelp powder
- 1 pound red maca powder
- 8 ounces noni powder
- 1 pound pumpkinseed powder
- 1 pound spirulina powder
- 4 ounces stevia powder
- 4 ounces raw VitaCherry powder
- 1 pound organic ground cinnamon
- 1 pound organic ground ginger
- Large cooler or tote
- Whisk or slotted spoon
- 15 food-grade plastic or glass containers
- Place the bee pollen, cacao, chia seeds, chlorella, ginkgo leaf, Gotu kola, guarana, hemp protein, kelp, red maca, noni, pumpkinseed, spirulina, stevia, VitaCherry, ground cinnamon, and ground ginger in a large cooler or tote.
- Stir with a whisk or slotted spoon until the ingredients are mixed.
- Divide the mixture into fifteen 1-pound packages and store them in food-grade plastic or glass containers away from sunlight and heat.
- Use 2 tablespoons in my breakfast smoothies or other 15-ounce shakes.
See what I love about Matcha Tea. The ingredients in this recipe make a fabulous super food blend. This great powder is used in Mama Z’s Red-Green Super Smoothie recipe, but can be added to any of your favorite smoothies for an extra boost!