The finished product is a smooth and creamy soufflé that is perfect for fall entertaining.
Allergy Free Butternut Squash Souffle Recipe
- 2 cups cooked mashed butternut squash
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 5 - 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons organic non-GMO cornstarch
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 ¼ cups full-fat coconut milk (canned)
- ½ cup organic butter or coconut oil, melted
- Slivered almonds for garnish
- Combine squash, salt, syrup, and cornstarch.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Add egg yolks, coconut milk, and butter.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold into squash mixture.
- Pour onto buttered 1 ½ quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve immediately.
Pour into containers, top evenly with nut slices and bake immediately. Serve!
Freezer version! When removing from the oven, let it cool and freeze. To reheat for your event, cover with parchment before reheating. Let it reheat slowly with your oven on warmer, or set oven at 325-350 for 30-45 minutes to thoroughly heat.
We often replace recipes that call for whipped cream topping with our own using full fat coconut milk. If you can’t find a healthy non-dairy whipping cream for your topping try my coconut whipped cream topping here to make your own!
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!