To fight disease and prevent sickness you have to first learn how to boost your immune system naturally. Once you master these strategies, you’ll find yourself getting sick less often and, if you do come down with a cold or the flu, you’ll bounce back much quicker!
Table of Contents
Understanding the Immune System
When operating at its peak performance, our immune system can pinpoint and remove risks to wellness, recognize and imitate previous immune responses, and repair cellular and tissue damage. If it is running too high or too low, however, it can produce debilitating pain and allow all types of disease to develop like autoimmunity.
While our culture is used to prescription solutions and quick fixes, it’s important to understand that the immune system is very detailed. It takes more than just increasing the amount of cells to really improve and protect our health. In other words, we can’t just take something (like vitamin C) to boost the immune system. (1) With that said, we can certainly identify some steps to take to help the immune system function more efficiently and prevent what drags it down. I like to call it bolstering the immune system.
An antigen is a toxin or foreign substance that induces an immune response in the body. Most of the time, this immune response is the production of antibodies (blood proteins with regions that bind specifically to a particular antigen to neutralize it). In laymen’s terms, antigens are the bad guys and antibodies are the good guys. The good guys are sent out to seek and destroy when your body is invaded by the bad guys.
The more often the body is successful at destroying an antigen, the tougher and more varied the immune system becomes; this is called acquired (or adapted) immunity. (2) The long term immune response involves white blood cells called lymphocytes that produce antibodies that assists the body in breaking down antigens. The cells then preserve memory of deactivating or destroying the antigens, then remain until they need to reproduce that action in the future.
Because of the way the immune response is switched on, the immune system is entwined with the circulatory, endocrine, digestive, neurological, and integumentary systems, to name a few. One action always influences many processes, and for the immune system specifically, can have far encompassing results. The most important thing is, the whole body works together.
The skin is an example of the immune system preventing many destructive substances from spreading to the rest of the body. Fevers also perform as an early reaction, raising the body temperature over what the pathogen can endure. We are all brought into this world with immune function called innate immunity, the first line of protection against disease. This is the fast-acting response to an invading antigen – germ, bacteria, or virus – blocking it from ever spreading to the body to become an illness. Mucous snares them, stomach acid and enzymes can shut down or kill them, and coughing can remove them.
5 Things that Damage Your Immune System
When it comes to proven strategies to boost your immune system, one factor that is often left out of the equation is to avoid those things that hinder your immune response in the first place. In other words, you have to stop the bleeding before healing can begin.
The theory is that your immune system will function at full capacity if left alone to do its job. If lifestyle factors, both physical and mental, harm the immune system, it will never be free to do what it was designed to do, and no amount of “boosting” will help because you’ll always be running in a negative equity situation – like taking one step forward, but two steps back.
Closely linked with neurological and hormonal functions, immune response is altered when we are under heavy stress or are not recovering well with good sleep habits. (3, 4) A sedentary lifestyle can also lead to sluggish body systems, and the immune system is no exception. (5)
The human body processes, distributes, and responds to everything that we consume. One classic study, in particular, demonstrated the effect that sugar consumption has, especially on the immune system.
When sugary drinks were consumed, the immune system operated about half as well as it should have, and this deficiency extended for at least five hours after the sugar was consumed. (6) Similarly, an overabundance of omega-6 fatty acids, found in processed carbs and meats, can produce inflammation throughout the body, causing pain and inflammatory disease. (7)
These are five primary things that cause a weak immune system:
- Poor eating habits
- Inadequate exercise
- Stress & Anxiety
- Environment Toxins
Regrettably, one of the enormous opponents of the immune system is also unalterable: length of life. As the body ages, immune functions dwindle. Lymphocytes are not as widespread, and the innate response is sluggish. But while we can’t stop time, we can actively strive to turn back its influence. (8)
The same basic activities that help us to feel youthful also seem to help the body to function as though it is young. Mature men and women who exercise routinely have a more powerful immune system later in life than those who continue to be inactive. (9) Eating a diet loaded in antioxidants helps to turn around the loss that time, stress, and pollutants have done, which in turn permits the immune system to keep going. (10)
Being up to date about what will cause a weak immune system, and strengthening the body with healthy habits, encourages us to slow the march of time and retains immune function into our golden years.
2. Eating Habits Impact Immune Response
Two distinctive aspects come into play when thinking about our eating habits and the immune system. The first is how we ingest unhealthy items and then feel defeated (the innate response we just talked about), and the second is the way that our eating habits shock immune function.
Stomach acid is a tough substance, but it doesn’t wipe out everything that comes its way. The intestines attack antigens that make it through the stomach. Immune cells contribute to some of this effort, and the intestinal flora help as well. The body consists of a notable supply of microbes, and an abundance of them are on our side, helping to stop the ones that aren’t. (11)
The remainder of these microbes is determined in a large part by what we eat and drink. Standard American Diets (SAD) normally result in a very different “view” of intestinal bacteria than what we assume from more conventional diets. (12) This, combined with our knowledge that sugar can diminish the immune system and vitamins (notably vitamin D) can fortify it, helps to show us how our food usage can cause or crush our immune response. A diet rich in bioactive foods will help tremendously.
3. Inadequate Exercise
It has become standard norm now: eat well and exercise regularly. But we cannot become insensitive to these basic needs. We may not quite recognize the connection that exercise has to immunity, but we are aware they are connected. Continuing to be inactive, as reported above, can decrease immune function. On the other end of the spectrum, very demanding exercise can also lead to impairment. (13)
We know the way we take care of our bodies influences the way our bodies serve us. Exercise is vital when it comes to immune function and avoiding illness, particularly chronic illness. The key is to make viable, pleasurable changes toward regular moderate exercise. (14) To put exhausting demands on the body is not only challenging but will likely do more harm than good.
4. Stress & Anxiety
While most stressors in our Western way of life are mental or emotional, they have no less effect on the immune system than continued physical stress. As with exercise, not all types of anxiety are equal, and not all have the same effect on the body.
A weak immune system is sensitive to anxiety and its impact on the body, and they can be triggered into action by these changes. (15) Short term anxiety, even at high levels, is not usually a difficulty for the immune system. However, constant stress drains the immune system enough to cause the body to be susceptible to major illness. (16) Releasing anxiety – through enjoyable exercise, calming essential oils, or a wholesome diet – can therefore be valuable to the immune system. Do you see a pattern yet?
5. Environmental Toxins
We are constantly touching, ingesting, and breathing pollutants that our body never intended to experience. Fortunately, our lungs and respiratory system, lined with mucous able to catch antigens with every breath, are at the forefront of immune function. (17)
Environmental pollutants are an assault on the immune system, taking up immune resources and even affecting cell function. We often think of smog and chemical pollution, but excessive alcohol and any cigarette smoke can be just as harmful. (18) We cannot begin to eradicate all of the toxins in our environment, but what we do have authority over can be eliminated, to the benefit of the entire body. That’s one of the main goals of our Toxic-Free, Healthy Home Makeover Course in the first place.
Eliminating the 5 leading immune system destroyers is a critical part of repairing and rebuilding your own personal immune system. Understanding immune function and how it works is the first line of defense against disease and is the key to having a healthy immune system.
10 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
In our search to live a healthy, vibrant abundant life, it has dawned on many of us that we should focus our energy on preventing disease before it ever takes root in our bodies. There are literally countless ways to do this, but 10 strategies stand out among the rest!
1. Drink Pure, Clean Water
The human body is made up of water more than any other element or compound in the world which is the reason why drinking pure, clean water is #1 on the list of disease prevention strategies.
According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry, and Dr. Jeffrey Utz, Neuroscience, pediatrics, Allegheny University: (7)
- Your brain and heart are composed of 73% water.
- Your lungs are about 83% water.
- Your skin contains 64% water.
- Your muscles and kidneys are 79%.
- Your bones are watery 31%.
- Newborn babies are made up of about 78% water. By one year of age, this drops to 65%.
- In adult men, roughly 60% of their bodies are made up of water.
- In adult women, the percentage of water is about 55% because they naturally have more fatty tissue.
Your body is a veritable sponge and if you want to detox and cleanse your body from impurities, drinking water is the best way to flush them out of your system!
- Water Filters – Next to air, we cannot live too long without water. Unfortunately, most municipal drinking water is filled with harmful neurotoxins like fluoride, chlorine and even prescription medications! Whether it’s a sink-mount or entire house system, having pure water is a must. This is what we use for water filtration.
2. Breathe Pure Air
Truth is, we consume a mass, ton of air (infinitely more than the water that we drink and food that we eat), but a vast majority of people are more concerned about their diet, supplement & exercise regimens and neglect the air that they breathe... innocently allowing toxins into their body at an uncontrollable rate.
With all of the toxic mold issues and respiratory issues we’ve dealt over with the years, I don’t know what we would have done without our air purifiers. We have FIVE units in our home (including our basement office/studio) and our air quality improved instantly. In just a few hours, we couldn’t detect any mold or foul smell in the air and our health soon followed……
- Air Purifier – Far too many people take for granted that every breath we take will either give us Abundant Life-giving gasses like nitrogen and oxygen, or fill our lungs with pollutants. Make sure you get a purifier that filters out mold and other allergens, especially when you’re sleeping!
3. Eat Pure, Clean Food
Next to drinking good water, it is vital to eat pure, clean food on a daily basis. In addition to being 100% organic, the foods that you eat should be free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and as natural as possible, meaning no processed food, bleached flour, sugar or preservatives. With that being said, if you had to choose one type of food for the rest of your life, the best bang for your buck when it comes to immune boosting power would be the cruciferous vegetables.
These vegetables, which are also known as Brassica vegetables, are all a part of the cabbage family. (8) These plants, are included in the Cruciferae family and are known by their cross-shaped flowers with four petals.
Most commonly, you’ll be able to find these at the grocery store:
- Bok Choy
- Brussels Sprouts
- Broccoli Cabbage
- Collard Greens
- Mustard Greens
Be sure to eat these immune boosting veggies in their raw and steamed forms. The key to their cancer fighting and immune boosting power are compounds known as indoles, thiocyanates, nitriles, and isothiocyanates (8).
In The Essential Oils Diet, you will discover an ancient approach to eating that’s been proven to balance hormones, reduce inflammation and help you find your idea weight. Grab your copy today!
4. Best Immune Boosting Supplements
Today, most multi-vitamins are a waste of money and not needed as they oftentimes cause a dangerous imbalance of vitamins and minerals in the body. People have been supplementing vitamins and minerals in various forms for thousands of years. However, currently, some people have gone overboard.
- Too much calcium can cause iron deficiency.
- Too much iron can cause zinc deficiency.
- Too much vitamin C can cause copper deficiency.
- And the list goes on and on…
Across the board vitamin deficiency is unrealistic in our culture, and scientists believe that overdosing on vitamins is actually more of a problem. Excessive vitamin A use, for example, has been known to cause liver damage, coma and even death. (9, 10, 11)
Some immune boosting supplements on the market will help target immune function while leaving the other nutrients in your body alone. Many of them work very well.
Beta Glucan is a type of soluble fiber that is defined as a “naturally occurring polysaccharide that is found in the cell walls of whole grains, seaweeds, mushrooms, and yeast.” (12) Often used in food additives, the most common forms in the US are usually extracted from baker’s yeast and oats. If you don’t like eating mushrooms, consider our favorite mushroom coffee!
Beta glucan is well known for its ability to regulate the immune system and it has been proven to increase the activity of the pathogen-fighting immune cells known as macrophages. Glucans have a stimulating effect on lymphocytes, which increases the amount of cells that destroy viruses and tumor cells.
Glucans interact with these cells, resulting in an increase in the number and size of B-Cells, T-Cells, and natural killer cells that are responsible for destroying bacteria. (13)
Scientific articles are clear on one thing: Beta glucan sourced from baker’s yeast holds the most benefits, leading researchers to focus even more on this source in more recent studies (13). Yeast glucans have shown promise in:
- Controlling infection post-surgery in high risk patients
- Decreasing inflammation due to allergic rhinitis
- Decreasing tissue damage due to arthritis
- Decreasing reliance on IV antibiotics and ICU stays after surgery
- Improving wound healing
- Increasing cancer-killing neutrophils
- Reducing septic shock
- Reducing mortality due to cancer in rats
- Protecting against infectious diseases
- Protecting against radiation exposure
Scientific journals, which note all of these benefits, suggest that the purest, most effective source for beta glucans is baker’s yeast in its raw form (13). Research continues to provide even more insight into beta glucan and its full benefits are still being studied.
- Beta Glucan – Personally, I get my beta glucan from Better Way Health, the #1 distributor of Transfer Point beta glucan in America. I know the owners, they are good, Godly people and I trust them. Tell them Dr. Z sent you, they’ll take good care of you. 🙂
5. Stress Management
Stress management is definitely on everyone’s Top 5 Things To Do To Stay Healthy list. Stress kills. Period. In the words of neurobiologist Robert Sapolsky in the National Geographic and Stanford University documentary Stress: Portrait of a Killer. (14)
“Stress is not a state of mind… it’s measurable and dangerous, and humans can’t seem to find their off-switch.”
Sapolsky spells out that people are most susceptible to stress if they struggle with the follow feelings:
- Having no control.
- Being left in the dark (not having enough information about how difficult or long a challenging situation may be).
- Being stuck, with no way out
- The perception that things are getting worse
- Having no “shoulder to cry on” (lack of support from loved ones)
- Americans are experiencing an increase in emotional and psychological stress, which is why the American Psychological Association has observed the following: (15)
- 43% of all adults suffer adverse health effects from stress.
- 75 to 90 % of all physician office visits are for stress-related ailments and complaints.
- Stress is linked to the six leading causes of death – heart disease, cancer, lung ailments, accidents, cirrhosis of the liver, and suicide.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration has stated that stress is a hazard in the workplace.
- Many people believe that money is the leading cause of stress in America today! (16)
- 64% of Americans say that money is their primary stress and nearly 75% of everyone has reported experiencing some stress about money. Other main contributors to stress include: (17)
- Work (60%)
- Family responsibilities (47%)
- Health concerns (46%)
Because these main stressors are oftentimes unavoidable, it’s very important that we learn how to manage them. These top 10 stress relieving techniques are absolutely critical for people to learn to help prevent disease and keep sickness at bay: (18)
- Prayer – you are not alone, you have a Creator who loves you!
- Breathe deeply – from the belly, not the chest.
- Be present – stay aware and be in the present, no distractions.
- Reach out – we are social beings, people are NOT designed to be alone.
- Tune in to your body – listen and pay attention to the signs and clues.
- Decompress – chiropractic, essential oils and therapeutic massage are fantastic ways to manage stress at the neurological and cellular level.
- Laugh out loud – as the proverb says, “A merry heart does good like a medicine!”
- Crank up the tunes – enjoy music, dance, and play!
- Get moving – walking, Tai Chi and yoga are fantastic ways to keep mobile.
- Be grateful – thankfulness for what we have breeds contentment!
- Wholetones Healing Frequencies Music – Using sound frequency to heal the body, mind and reduce stress is becoming a popular topic in the research community. Having been used for thousands of years in the form of ritual chants, this Christian-based music therapy has helped thousands of people by addressing the root cause of disease.
6. Avoiding Toxins
Toxic overload is one of the main causes of stress. Similar to the anxiety caused by financial and work issues, many of these stressors are unavoidable (e.g. smog, acid rain, fumes at the gas station, exhaust in traffic, cleaning chemicals used by janitors at your work and etc.). It’s absolutely essential to limit our exposure to the environmental toxics that are within our control such as:
- Conventional, GMO foods
- Harmful cleaners and toxic body products
- Needless pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter drugs
- Nicotine Processed foods
Let’s take a look at sugar… Do everything in moderation, right?
Absolutely not. Nothing could be further from the truth!
White processed sugar, high fructose corn syrup and all of their evil accomplices are possibly the most dangerous substances on the planet and should be avoided at all cost! Nancy Appleton, PhD says that there are more than 140 ways that sugar may ruin your health. (19) Here are just a few: (20, 21, 22)
- Causes dental carries
- Causes skin conditions like acne and eczema
- Contributes to hormone imbalance and adrenal fatigue
- Depletes your body of natural energy and prevents mineral absorption in your bones
- Encourage stomach ulcer formation
- Feeds candida
- Greatly inhibits metabolism
- Leads to osteoporosis and arthritis
- Causes gallstones
- Spikes blood sugar levels
- Suppresses the immune system
According to nutrition expert K.C. Craichy (Quest for the Cures), just 100 grams of sugar inhibits our white blood cell’s ability to kill the pathogens in our body by up to 90%. And this happens within 15 minutes of consumption! (5) Additionally, in the words of the American Anti-Cancer Institute,
“When we consume sugar, we are simultaneously shutting off our defenses while pouring gasoline on the fire that is Cancer. When we take into account that “50 to 70% of our total immune system cells cannot see cancer … even on our best day,” the notion of adding it to our diet seems even more blasphemous.” (A.J. Lanigan, Quest for the Cures) (5)
We can certainly see the same with other environmental toxins. This is the reason why we all need to minimize these toxins as much as possible!
7. Regular Cleansing and Detox
Regular cleansing and detox are key to strengthening your immune system, because environmental toxins are absolutely impossible to stay away from.
Two of the more effective detox strategies are the Master Cleanse and coffee enemas.
Also known the Lemonade Diet, the Master Cleanse was designed by Stanley Burroughs in the mid-1940s to help place the human body in the position where it could heal itself of disease. His work was (and still is) brilliant because the special concoction of fresh lemon juice, pure maple syrup and cayenne pepper helps sustain people during a 10 day fast so that the energy that is normally required to fuel the digestive system can be used to fight illnesses.
The Master Cleanse is a very simple program:
- First, squeeze fresh lemon juice.
- Then add Grade B or C maple syrup, and powdered cayenne pepper into filtered water.
- Drink a minimum of 6 to 12 glasses throughout the day.
- Drink laxative tea before bed and begin the day with a salt water flush.
Coffee enemas go hand-in-hand with the Master Cleanse and have been used since the early 20th century. They are known to help relieve constipation, insomnia and cognitive problems. They are also effective at eliminating candida and other pathogens without disrupting intestinal flora. Coffee enemas are regularly used in natural cancer protocols and were even part of the Merck Manual up until the mid 1970s. (5)
- Annmarie Skin Care – Your skin is a sponge, and the chemicals in conventional skin care products contain toxins that have been linked to a myriad of health conditions. My friends at Annmarie are offering $10 sample kits + $10 coupon just for the Dr. Z tribe!
8. Restful, Sound Sleep
Getting a good, quality sleep is deeply connected with longevity and overall health. (23) Of course, the amount of sleep that each person requires is unique to that individual. Most experts agree that the majority of people should get an average of 7 hours every night. In the words of one study, “Average sleep quality was better related to sleepiness than sleep quantity,” which means that people should minimize these common sleep disturbances as much as possible:
- Excessive stress – Can cause nightmares and wandering thoughts.
- Poor quality mattress and pillow – about a third of your life is spent in bed, so don’t skimp on the cost because you usually get what you pay for!
- Eating late at night – as well as drinking caffeinated beverages after 5:00 p.m.
- Electromagnetic frequency (EMFs) – turn off your cell phone and Wi-Fi router at night.
- We use Wholetones in our home to play healing frequency music throughout our home, morning to night. Wholetones music selections come in seven healing frequencies – 396 Hz, 417 Hz, 444 Hz, 528 Hz, 639 Hz, 741 Hz, and 852 Hz.
- We love that Wholetones comes with both the Wholetones healing music, and the Wholetones 2 Sleep to encourage healthful, restorative sleep. Listen to the free samples on the Wholetones website, and then add it to your home today.
9. Regular Exercise
Regular exercise is high on this list but not in the top 3. The only reason exercise is beneficial (and, yes, it is beneficial) is because we live such sedentary lifestyles. Since the beginning of time, people didn’t set aside time to “exercise,” they simply lived a life of consistent, regular movement.
During his TED talk, National Geographic reporter Dan Buettner uncovered some key insights in what makes the “Blue Zones” uniquely distinct from the rest of the world. Blue Zones are those regions where people regularly live to be 100 years and beyond including the highlands of Sardinia, the northern part Okinawa, and the Seventh-Day Adventist community in Lomo Linda, California.
Buettner discovered that NONE of these groups exercised. They walk a lot and live a life of movement. They also tend to garden and do many things “by hand.” So you need to get moving if you want to live like a Blue Zoner.
We love high-intensity interval training which is easy to begin implementing but if you need more guidance be sure to check out Mama Z’s Fit40 & Beyond home exercise classes.
Watch a FREE screening of Mama Z’s Home Exercise Class and see for yourself how fun and it easy it can be!
- The Essential Oils Diet Book – Need help figuring out how to get started with a logical, easy-to-implement exercise program? Pick up a copy of The Essential Oils Diet Book and claim your bonus videos here.
10. Eat Dirt!
Humic and fulvic acid are nature’s nutrition carriers and are created by soil-based organisms (SBOs), the probiotics that you’ve probably never heard of before. They are tiny particles that can be found in humic substances (aka dirt). To maintain a robust immune system to prevent disease, your gut flora needs to be balanced, and SBOs help considerably.
SBOs are referred to as “good” bacteria, and these probiotics normally live in dirt. They provide our GI tracts much needed support for digestion, food assimilation and nutrient absorption. Nearly 900 studies have been done referencing soil based organisms in the scientific literature, which suggests that they can prevent a wide variety of health conditions such as: (24)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Ulcerative colitis
- Nutrient deficiency
- Autoimmune disease
- Inflammatory disease
- Bacterial, fungal, and viral infections
- And the list goes on and on…
Bacillus subtilis, bacillus coagulans and saccharomyces boulardii are the 3 most critical SBOs that people should regularly consume for disease prevention.
- Heal Your Gut Summit – To learn more about gut health, don’t forget to check out the Heal Your Gut Summit I hosted with my buddies Donna Gates and Dr. Josh Axe!
Using Essential Oils to Prevent Disease
And the leaves of the trees are for the healing of the nations.
I can think of no other substance on earth that epitomizes this Bible verse than essential oils.
Extracted directly from the bark, flower fruit, leaves, nut, resin or root of a plant or tree, just one drop of an essential oil can provide the amazing health benefits that each oil provides. Used medicinally for thousands of years, the potency behind these oils is their ability to support your natural healing systems.
Essential oils are a complex network of molecules, and carry unique effects to the body. Scientists can analyze the structure of an essential oil using gas chromatography/mass spectronomy (GC/MS) methods that reveal each molecular component. People looking for natural solutions to the toxic chemicals that are in their home, body and healthcare products are enjoying oils in what seem to be a limitless variety of applications.
Remember that living the Abundant Life is a process and utilizing natural remedies is a must! Yet far too many people get overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information on the Internet today, which is why I always recommend taking one step at a time and enjoying the journey. Implement changes in your life that are easy and fun and don’t get bogged with all the to-do’s and to-don’ts.
They are so potent at preventing disease that I have created a series of essential oil profiles, an A-Z guide to empower you with the tools that you need to use essential oils safely and effectively!
- Essential Oils for Abundant Living Training Course – The only evidence-based, bias-free approach to using essential oils and you can learn NOW through this 10-video series in only 15 minutes a day.
Even though we don’t need to walk around loaded at the hip with hand sanitizer, we live in a very sick and toxic world, and deadly pathogens can take advantage of us when we have a slight lapse of immunity. Even the healthiest person who was raised on organic food and a healthy environment since birth is susceptible to disease!
But God has given us an immune system for a reason. The body has been designed with an unbelievable ability to heal itself. When given the right nutrients and fuel that it needs to fight disease, the body will heal and do it superbly!
When you need an extra immune oomph – our DIY Immune Boosting “Shot” works wonders!
My family and I enjoy beta glucan from our good friends at Better Way Health. We know the owners very well and believe in them, their mission and that their product is one of the purest (if not THE purest) on the market!
In addition to taking beta glucan, here is a list of products Mama Z and I personally use to boost our immune function (note all of these companies are offering our Natural Living Family community special discounts to help these products be more affordable):
- Stock Up on Vitamin C – the nutrient China used to treat people intravenously.
- And Vitamin D – the most forgotten vitamin required for robust immunity.
- Do a Daily Liver Detox – gentle, simple and uber effective.
- Get Organic Greens Powder – Good to have in case stores run out of fresh produce.
- Take Turmeric – curcumin-powered, one of the most researched immune boosters next to beta glucan.
- Try TurmiCBD – a wonderful NEW product blending CBD and turmeric.
- Wear a Harmoni Pendant to protect from EMFs and other tech stressors.
- Drink Matcha Green Tea – 18x more antioxidants than blueberries!
- Drink Healthy Coffee – not the store-bought stuff – if you like your “Joe.”
- Drink Golden “Milk” – Turmeric and chai spice powered – delightful for a good night’s sleep.
- Listen to Wholetones for Deep Sleep – proper rest is key during times like this.
- Use Non-Toxic Hand Soap – MyGreenFills’ new product is stellar and SUPER discounted right now!
- Get an AirDoctor (which has been shown to filter out “viruses”) If you’ve been on the fence, NOW is the time to breathe clean air for the webinar price. Seriously, if I could only afford ONE thing, I’d get THIS because the pure air in our home is helping us navigate through the respiratory issues and now spring pollen (extended through this time of crisis + f-r-e-e shipping).
- Get an AquaTru (Bottled water is going to be a premium as store run out).
- Join Thrive Market to get your favorite (healthy pantry staples onlinel
- And… stay educated.