This all natural homemade dish soap recipe will clean off the grim and leave your dishes sparkling. Use a pump or two in a sink with water to hand wash dishes or simply add a dash to your cleaning brush to scrub your pots and pans.
Homemade Dish Soap by Mama Z
Tea Tree essential oil an anti-fungal and lemon essential oil is known to kill off bacteria. Plus, the fresh scent is sure to be uplifting while doing a chore you may not love. Any citrus essential oil will do the trick!
Which essential oil blend do you add to your homemade dish soap?
Ingredients for Homemade Dish Soap
- 16oz Glass Bottle with Pump
- ½ cup Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap
- 2 teaspoon Vegetable Glycerin
- 2 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
Instructions for Homemade Dish Soap
- Pour your liquid castile soap and vegetable glycerin in your glass bottle.
- Add the 8 drops of your essential oils.
- Fill the remaining space in the bottle with water, allowing enough room for the pump.
- Replace the pump and lid.
- Shake well.
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!