This all natural homemade dish soap recipe will clean off the grime and leave your dishes sparkling. Use a pump or two in a sink with water to hand wash dishes or simply add a dash to your cleaning brush to scrub your pots and pans.
Hidden Kitchen Toxins
There are some surprising sources of toxins hiding in the heart of your home – the kitchen. Cleaners are the top of the list, but not the only source. Here are some things to keep in mind.
- Cleaners – Avoid ammonium, SLS/SLES and other harsh cleaning agents whenever possible. This DIY recipe makes it super simple.
- Water – We can’t live without water for long but one thing our research has proven is that not all water is created equal. Tap water can be full of unseen chemicals.
- Cookware – When you wash your dishes, are you washing toxic cookware? Some of the most popular types of pots and pans are actually quite harmful!
When it comes to washing dishes, using a homemade dish soap allows you to eliminate harmful chemicals, personalize it with your favorite scent, and mix up a batch whenever you need it.
Tea Tree essential oil an anti-fungal and lemon essential oil is known to kill off bacteria. Plus, the fresh scent is sure to be uplifting while doing a chore you may not love. Any citrus essential oil will do the trick if you don’t have lemon on hand.
- Pour your liquid castile soap and vegetable glycerin in your glass bottle.
- Add the 8 drops of your essential oils.
- Fill the remaining space in the bottle with water, allowing enough room for the pump.
- Replace the pump and lid.
- Shake well.
Learn how to convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!