Looking for an all natural makeup remover and face wash? This DIY Foaming Facial Cleanser is gentle on the skin and simple to make. You can make a jar of this simple foaming facial cleanser that is good for a month at a time.
DIY Foaming Facial Cleanser by Mama Z
Set your glass jar of foaming facial cleanser next to your bathroom sink to remind yourself to wash your face each morning and every night at bedtime to keep blemishes at bay. Once a week you can followup your daily face washing routine with my DIY Facial Mask made with organic coconut oil and raw honey.
Ingredients for DIY Facial Cleanser
- 1 cup of filtered water
- ¼ cup of liquid castile soap
- 5 teaspoons jojoba oil
- 2 tablespoons of manuka honey
- 10 drops of tea tree oil
- 15 drops of lavender essential oil
- 10 drops of rosemary essential oil
- glass foaming soap dispenser
Instructions for DIY Facial Cleanser
- Add filtered water to jar first to avoid suds from soap.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Slowly stir the facial cleanser, mixing everything together.
- Replace the foaming soap dispenser pump.
- Shake slightly before use.
- Pump foaming facial cleanser into hand and rub on damp face.
- Rinse and enjoy your clean skin!
Skin care products have a shelf life. This DIY recipe is recommended for one month. Slight separation of the soap is normal, mix well before each use.
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!