Healthy Snack Bites
You can use as little or as much shredded coconut as you like. You can roll your entire snack bite into the shredded coconut to coat them fully, or simply sprinkle a bit on top.
- 12 organic Medjool dates
- ⅓ cup raw organic coconut oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup raw organic cacao powder
- ½ cup organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon organic chia seeds
- Place the dates in a small bowl and cover with water. Let stand for 1 hour. Drain and discard seeds.
- Add the dates, coconut oil, almond flour, cacao powder, shredded coconut, and chia seeds to a food processor or blender. Process until well combined. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and let sit for 20 minutes to soften the chia seeds.
- Roll the mixture into bite-size balls. If desired, place the remaining coconut in a small bowl. Roll the energy balls into the topping until coated.
- Store in the refrigerator.