Gene’s Dairy Free Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 8 potatoes, pared and thinly sliced (8 cups) or can easily be put through a thin sliced option on the food processor (use a combination of organic sweet & red potatoes)
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion or 2 tablespoons dried
- 4 tablespoons organic butter or coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons pink Himalayan sea salt
- 4 cups coconut milk
- Combine the sweet and red potatoes so each type are evenly distributed.
- Place half the potatoes in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Cover with half the onion and half the sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered at 325°F for 2 hours.
What is your favorite way to cook potatoes?
Here are some more healthy and delicious side dish recipes you can try!