Gene’s Dairy Free Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
Gene's Scalloped Potatoes
Author: Mama Z
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: 3 - 6
- 8 potatoes, pared and thinly sliced (8 cups) or can easily be put through a thin sliced option on the food processor (use a combination of organic sweet & red potatoes)
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion or 2 tablespoons dried
- 4 tablespoons organic butter or coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons pink Himalayan sea salt
- 4 cups coconut milk
- Combine the sweet and red potatoes so each type are evenly distributed.
- Place half the potatoes in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Cover with half the onion and half the sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered at 325°F for 2 hours.
What is your favorite way to cook potatoes?
Here are some more healthy and delicious side dish recipes you can try!
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!