Gene’s Dairy-Free Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 8 potatoes, pared and thinly sliced (8 cups) or can easily be put through a thin sliced option on the food processor (use a combination of organic sweet & red potatoes)
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion or 2 tablespoons dried
- 4 tablespoons organic butter or coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons pink Himalayan salt
- 4 cups coconut milk
- Combine the sweet and red potatoes so each type are evenly distributed.
- Place half the potatoes in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Cover with half the onion and half the sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered at 325°F for 2 hours.
What is your favorite way to cook potatoes?
Here are some more healthy and delicious side dish recipes you can try!
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!