Looking for a healthy dessert option? Go no further than this brown rice pudding recipe. By using brown rice instead of white rice and coconut milk instead of dairy milk – this traditional recipe has a healthy spin. The mix of spices and sweetness really hits the spot.
Brown Rice Pudding
- 1 cup dry organic brown rice or organic basmati brown rice
- 1 can full of fat coconut milk
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon egg replacer or 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eye droppers full of liquid stevia
- ⅓-1/2 tsp. organic dried stevia or 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- optional nuts
- Cook rice according to the instructions.
- Add 1 can of coconut milk.
- Add raisins, coconut oil, egg replacer, vanilla, sea salt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and stevia all in a pot on your range.
- Put the whole mixture in a small baking dish and top with extra cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until the pudding is firm.
Dessert before dinner? This brown rice pudding makes a great sweet snack option.
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!