Healthy Snack Bites
You can use as little or as much shredded coconut as you like. You can roll your entire snack bite into the shredded coconut to coat them fully, or simply sprinkle a bit on top.
- 12 Medjool dates
- ⅓ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Cacao Powder
- ½ cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- ⅓ cup Shredded Coconut for rolled topping
- Place dates in a bowl and cover with water. Stand for 1 hour. Drain and discard seeds.
- Add dates, almond flour, shredded coconut, coconut oil, cacao powder and chia seeds in a food processor until mixture is well combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and let stand for 20 minutes for chia seeds to soften.
- Roll mixture into bite size balls.
- Place remaining coconut in a dish.
- Roll in coconut topping to coat snack bites.
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!