Finding the right cleanser for your skincare regime does not have to be expensive. You can make a quick & easy DIY facial cleanser from products in your home. These toxic-free homemade facial cleanser recipes are sure to cleanse your pores and leave you feeling fresh.
Below I’m featuring two super effective, easy recipes that you can use to safely clean your face and to keep your age spots away!
Table of Contents
In this simple but effective DIY facial cleanser recipe, a little goes a very long way.
- 9 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops frankincense essential oil
- 5 drops myrrh essential oil
- 5 drops geranium essential oil
- 5 drops helichrysum essential oil
- 5 drops sandalwood essential oil
- 4 dropsrose essential oil
- 2 drops fennel essential oil
- 1 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1 cup aloe vera gel
- Mixing bowl
- 4-ounce glass bottle
- Soften the coconut oil until it's nearly melted. I do this by setting the jar in a sink or bowl filled with hot water. In a bowl, mix the coconut oil and aloe vera gel until smooth.
- Add the essential oils to the glass bottle.
- Pour in the aloe and coconut oil blend. Replace the lid and shake to blend.
- Use as you would a conventional facial cleanser.
- Soften the coconut oil until it's nearly melted. I do this by setting the jar in a sink filled with hot water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil and aloe vera gel, and baking soda until smooth.
- Stir in the essential oils.
- Use as you would a conventional exfoliating cleanser.
Use 3 to 5 drops of lavender and 1drop of frankincense and rose.
Follow it up with a healing, natural facial mask and let your inner beauty shine!