As we celebrate those who have given their lives for our country, let’s also remember those who have been martyred for their faith in Christ through these Bible verses for Memorial Day. The cross is a stumbling block for many and people are still slaughtered today simply for loving Jesus. Let’s pray for those under persecution and for the families of our precious brothers and sisters who remained faithful until the very end.
A Time for Everything
- There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven.
- A time to give birth and a time to die; A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.
- A time to kill and a time to heal; A time to tear down and a time to build up.
- A time to weep and a time to laugh; A time to mourn and a time to dance.
- A time to throw stones and a time to gather stones; A time to embrace and a time to shun embracing.
- A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away.
- A time to tear apart and a time to sew together; A time to be silent and a time to speak.
- A time to love and a time to hate; A time for war and a time for peace.
Master the Art of Using Essential Oils at Home! To help you reach your health goals with essential oils, please be sure to take the time to learn the fundamentals of aromatherapy. To help you do this, we have created a 10-Part Video Masterclass that we want to give you an opportunity to watch for FREE. This is our gift to you for being part of our Natural Living Family All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!
Comforting All Who Mourn
- Psalm 119:82 – My eyes fail with longing for Your word, While I say, “When will You comfort me?”
- Isaiah 66:12 – For thus says the LORD, “Behold, I extend peace to her like a river, And the glory of the nations like an overflowing stream; And you will be nursed, you will be carried on the hip and fondled on the knees. “As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; And you will be comforted in Jerusalem.” Then you will see this, and your heart will be glad, And your bones will flourish like the new grass; And the hand of the LORD will be made known to His servants, But He will be indignant toward His enemies…
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 – Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ overflow to us, so also through Christ our comfort overflows.
- 1 Corinthians 1:6-7 – If we are afflicted, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which accomplishes in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we experience. And our hope for you is sure, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you will share in our comfort.
- Isaiah 40:1-2 1 – “Comfort, O comfort My people,” says your God. “Speak kindly to Jerusalem; And call out to her, that her warfare has ended, That her iniquity has been removed…
- Isaiah 51:3 Indeed, the LORD will comfort Zion; He will comfort all her waste places. And her wilderness He will make like Eden, And her desert like the garden of the LORD; Joy and gladness will be found in her, Thanksgiving and sound of a melody.
- Zechariah 1:17 Again, proclaim, saying, “Thus says the LORD of hosts, ‘My cities will again overflow with prosperity, and the LORD will again comfort Zion and again choose Jerusalem.'”
- Psalm 34:18 – The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Honoring Their Sacrifice
- 1 Samuel 2:30 – Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained.
- Romans 13:7 – Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.
- 1 Chronicles 29:11-13 – Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, indeed everything that is in the heavens and the earth; Yours is the dominion, O LORD, and You exalt Yourself as head over all. Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all, and in Your hand is power and might; and it lies in Your hand to make great and to strengthen everyone. Now therefore, our God, we thank You, and praise Your glorious name….
- John 15:13 – Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.
- Psalm 116:15 – Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His godly ones.
- Proverbs 10:7 – The memory of the righteous is blessed, but the name of the wicked will rot.
Strengthening Those in Harm’s Way
- Joshua 1:9 – Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13 – Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
- Ephesians 6:11 – Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
- Psalms 33:20-22 – Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield. For our heart is glad in Him, because we trust in His holy name. Let your steadfast love, O LORD, be upon us, even as we hope in You
- 2 Samuel 22:2-4 – And he said, “The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; My Savior, You save me from violence. I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; And I am saved from my enemies.”
- Psalms 46:1 – God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Bible Health is Your Birthright in Christ! To enjoy the abundant (healthy) life that Christ promises us in John 10:10, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!