This recipe is also very nutritious since pumpkins are loaded with vitamin A and potassium.
Vegan Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- 15-ounce can organic pumpkin puree
- 8-ounce package of Daiya plain cream cheese style spread
- 3 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 1 drop clove essential oil
- 1 drop ginger essential oil
- 2 cups natural confectioners' sugar (take 2 cup honey granules or coconut crystals and blend in food processor with 3-4 teaspoons arrowroot or non GMO organic cornstarch)
What’s your favorite dip recipe? Let us know if you try this one!
Here are some more of our favorite appetizer recipes for you to try.
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!