This recipe is also very nutritious since pumpkins are loaded with vitamin A and potassium.
Vegan Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- 15-ounce can organic pumpkin puree
- 8-ounce package of Daiya plain cream cheese style spread
- 3 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 1 drop clove essential oil
- 1 drop ginger essential oil
- 2 cups natural confectioners' sugar (take 2 cup honey granules or coconut crystals and blend in food processor with 3-4 teaspoons arrowroot or non GMO organic cornstarch)
What’s your favorite dip recipe? Let us know if you try this one!
Here are some more of our favorite appetizer recipes for you to try.