This vegan pumpkin dip is my hubby’s favorite treat. Fall, winter, spring or summer — he loves dipping his apples, plantain chips, broccoli, and his carrots in my pumpkin dip! It’s also a nice topping for some gluten-free pancakes. For an easy pumpkin pie, get a ready made pie crust, and use this as the filling.
This recipe is also very nutritious since pumpkins are loaded with vitamin A and potassium.
Vegan Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- 15-ounce can organic pumpkin puree
- 8-ounce package of Daiya plain cream cheese style spread
- 3 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 1 drop clove essential oil
- 1 drop ginger essential oil
- 2 cups natural confectioners' sugar (take 2 cup honey granules or coconut crystals and blend in food processor with 3-4 teaspoons arrowroot or non GMO organic cornstarch)
What’s your favorite dip recipe? Let us know if you try this one!
Here are some more of our favorite appetizer recipes for you to try.
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!