A top concern I hear from our Natural Living Family with a food allergies or sensitivities is OVERWHELM in the kitchen.
- How do I make [fill in the blank] dish now that I’m gluten free?
- Do I have to give up bread and pasta forever?
- I’m lactose intolerant, I don’t know where to start.
- You serious?!? All of those foods have gluten in them!
- What do I do about my husband and kids?
- Just tell me where to start and I’ll do it!
That’s why I created my Gluten-Free Italian Cooking Class.
Trust me, an allergy-friendly, gluten-free life doesn’t mean that you give up your favorite pastas, pizzas & breads!
Craving lasagna? I gotcha covered. And scroll down below for my recipe.
Gluten-free Italian is easy-cheesy and a breeze to whip up when you know what to do!
Gluten-Free Homemade Lasagna Recipe
This gluten-free homemade lasagna recipe serves 9-12 people. It is the perfect meal to plan for a sit down family dinner. Who doesn’t love Italian food? Even your picky eaters will love this dish and it is an easy way to sneak in some extra greens for your kids.
- 1 (8-12-ounce) package gluten-free lasagna *
- 2 eggs
- 15 ounce unsweetened coconut milk yogurt/ricotta cheese
- 64 ounces my homemade spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup dairy-free Daiya mozzarella style shreds or grated raw vegan Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound 100% grass fed ground beef OR 100% organic fresh or frozen (thawed) spinach *
- 2 cups dairy-free Daiya mozzarella style shreds OR shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh chopped or dried basil, oregano, parsley & thyme
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In bowl, combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs & 1 tablespoon of each fresh herb or 1 teaspoon when using dried herbs; mix well.
- In 9x13 dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce. Layer ⅓ uncooked lasagna noodles, yogurt/ricotta cheese, cooked meat/spinach, spaghetti sauce & mozzarella. Repeat layering 2x.
- Top with fresh/dried herbs and the rest of the dairy-free Daiya mozzarella style shreds or parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour covered & 10 minutes uncovered.
Looking for an easy, yet delicious, meal option for your family with little time to cook? Try using your slow-cooker to make this homemade gluten-free lasagna. When layering your ingredients in the above recipe instructions, keep everything the same except the noodles. Divide them in thirds for the three different layers and lightly break them to fit in the slow-cooker. Then cook 4-6 hours until a fork goes all the way through your dish.
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!