I have a secret to tell you:
Eating healthy food doesn’t have to taste like cardboard!
There isn’t anything that I WANT to eat that I can’t because of food sensitivities or allergies! There are gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free and allergy-free substitutions for every recipe that we like in our house. And when it comes to butter toffee, this recipe is tops!
Try this super tasty and HEALTHY grass-fed butter toffee. It is adapted by a recipe that my very talented little-sister-in-Christ, Kelcie Morgan, made up.
Butter Toffee Recipe
- Heat skillet to low-medium heat with butter.
- Once butter is melted down add coconut sugar, vanilla and stevia.
- Stir in all ingredients for 10-15 minutes until smooth and well combined.
- Pour into a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add cocoa nibs and nuts and freeze for one hour.
How about you? Do you have a toffee recipe to share that’s to live for? 😉
I’ve share some more of my favorite recipes for healthy AND delicious desserts for you to try.