I have a secret to tell you:
Eating healthy food doesn’t have to taste like cardboard!
There isn’t anything that I WANT to eat that I can’t because of food sensitivities or allergies! There are gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free and allergy-free substitutions for every recipe that we like in our house. And when it comes to butter toffee, this recipe is tops!
Try this super tasty and HEALTHY grass-fed butter toffee. It is adapted by a recipe that my very talented little-sister-in-Christ, Kelcie Morgan, made up.
Butter Toffee Recipe
- Heat skillet to low-medium heat with butter.
- Once butter is melted down add coconut sugar, vanilla and stevia.
- Stir in all ingredients for 10-15 minutes until smooth and well combined.
- Pour into a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add cocoa nibs and nuts and freeze for one hour.
How about you? Do you have a toffee recipe to share that’s to live for? 😉
I’ve share some more of my favorite recipes for healthy AND delicious desserts for you to try.
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!