Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- 1 15-ounce can organic pumpkin puree
- 4 organic eggs
- ½ cup organic butter
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- ⅔ cup water
- 3 cups coconut sugar, honey granules or 2 cups maple syrup or agave
- 2¾ cups all-purpose gluten-free baking flour
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour three 7x3 inch loaf pans.
- Combine butter and oil, then add in natural sweetener in a standard mixer until throughly combined.
- Beat eggs then add them into the oil mixture and add pumpkin purée.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients, alternating with water, into your pumpkin mixture.
- Stir until just blended.
- Pour into the prepared pans.
- Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Do you pair tea, coffee, or a warm cider with your pumpkin bread?
Want to try some other delicious and healthy pumpkin recipes? Or maybe you are looking for some additional bread recipes. Try our Lemon Tea Bread recipe and our Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe for delicious, allergy-friendly treats.
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!