Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- Unrefined (no propellant) coconut oil or olive oil cooking spray
- ½ cup grass-fed butter OR ½ cup raw organic coconut oil AND ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
- ½ cup raw organic coconut oil
- 3 cups organic coconut sugar, or 2 cups Grade A Dark Amber maple syrup or Christmas Cookie Blend*
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs OR 2 tablespoons egg replacer PLUS ½ cup purified or distilled water
- 1 (15-ounce) can organic pumpkin puree
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons freshly ground pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 3 teaspoons organic pumpkin pie spice
- ⅔ cup purified or distilled water
- 3 7 x 3-inch loaf pans
- Mixing bowls
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray three 7 x 3-inch loaf pans with olive or coconut oil cooking spray, then sprinkle with gluten-free flour.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and coconut oil until smooth. Add the coconut sugar and mix well.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs. Add the eggs and pumpkin to the butter mixture and whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flours, baking soda, sea salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients, alternating with water, to the wet mixture. Stir until just blended.
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pans and bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Do you pair tea, coffee, or a warm cider with your pumpkin bread?
Want to try some other delicious and healthy pumpkin recipes? Or maybe you are looking for some additional bread recipes. Try our Lemon Tea Bread recipe and our Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe for delicious, allergy-friendly treats.