This gluten free banana bread recipe is heavenly. You may be surprised to see that the ingredient list does not have any liquid, no water or milk! I am still amazed each time I bake this banana nut bread at how deliciously moist it is.
Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
- 1 cup raw organic butter OR ½ cup raw organic butter and ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup of grade c maple syrup or raw honey
- 4 organic eggs
- 4 cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4-6 large bananas - mashed
- 1 cup of walnuts - whole or crushed
- 1 cup of pecans - whole or crushed
- 2 extra large loaf pans or 2 large (1.5 quart or 8.5" x 4.5") and 2 small loaf pans (5.75" x 3")
- Cream butter or butter/coconut oil mixture & natural sweetener.
- Add eggs, cream well.
- Fold in dry ingredients and alternate with bananas, being careful not to over mix.
- Add nuts - your preference on whole or crushed.
- Pour into 2 large greased loaf pans and 2 small loaf pans.
- Bake on 350 degrees.
- Small loaf pans take 30-40 minutes baking time.
- Large loaf pans take one hour.
- Bake until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Replace the maple syrup with two extra mashed bananas.
Do you eat your banana bread as dessert or a morning snack? Try our Lemon Tea Bread recipe and our Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe for delicious, allergy-friendly treats.
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!