Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
- 1 cup raw organic butter OR ½ cup raw organic butter and ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup of grade c maple syrup or raw honey
- 4 organic eggs
- 4 cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4-6 large bananas - mashed
- 1 cup of walnuts - whole or crushed
- 1 cup of pecans - whole or crushed
- 2 extra large loaf pans or 2 large (1.5 quart or 8.5" x 4.5") and 2 small loaf pans (5.75" x 3")
- Cream butter or butter/coconut oil mixture & natural sweetener.
- Add eggs, cream well.
- Fold in dry ingredients and alternate with bananas, being careful not to over mix.
- Add nuts - your preference on whole or crushed.
- Pour into 2 large greased loaf pans and 2 small loaf pans.
- Bake on 350 degrees.
- Small loaf pans take 30-40 minutes baking time.
- Large loaf pans take one hour.
- Bake until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Replace the maple syrup with two extra mashed bananas.
Do you eat your banana bread as dessert or a morning snack? Try our Lemon Tea Bread recipe and our Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe for delicious, allergy-friendly treats.
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!