- Bok Choy
- Brussel Sprouts
- Collard Greens
- Mustard greens
What’s our favorite way to add cruciferous veggies into our diet? By making the following vegan coleslaw recipe. It’s awesome! Try it for your next picnic or family get-together!
Vegan Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 (12-ounce) bag organic broccoli slaw or kale slaw, 1 small head cabbage, or 1 or 2 finely shredded large carrots and the finely shredded stalks from a head of broccoli (about 2 cups)
- ¼ cup organic raisins, unsweetened dried cherries, or currants
- ¼ cup walnut or pecan meal
- 1 cup cored and chopped organic Granny Smith apple (1 large apple)
- ⅔ cup soy-free Veganaise or your preferred avocado-oil or grapeseed oil vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Bragg apple cider vinegar
- 1 dropperful plain liquid stevia
- 1 drop coriander essential oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk beverage
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- For the slaw: In a medium mixing bowl, combine the shredded vegetables, raisins, walnuts, and apple.
- For the dressing: In a blender or Magic Bullet, combine the vegan mayonnaise, cider vinegar, liquid stevia, coriander essential oil, almond milk, sea salt, and white pepper, and blend.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw and toss to mix thoroughly. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, for up to 6 hours.
How about you? Do YOU have any vegan coleslaw recipes to share?