Cranberry Nut Bread Recipe
Cranberry Nut Bread
Author: Mama Z
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free baking flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar, honey granules or ½ cup maple syrup or agave
- 1½ teaspoons non-aluminum baking powder
- 1 teaspoons pink Himalayan sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup organic butter or coconut oil
- 1 organic egg
- ¾ cup 100% pure orange juice
- 1 navel orange's grated orange peel
- 1 ½ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, natural sweetener, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg, orange juice and peel; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries and walnuts.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices)
Pairs well with my Warmed Holiday Punch.
Become a Natural Living Guru! To enjoy an abundant (healthy) life, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't know where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!