Cranberry Nut Bread Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free baking flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar, honey granules or ½ cup maple syrup or agave
- 1½ teaspoons non-aluminum baking powder
- 1 teaspoons pink Himalayan sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup organic butter or coconut oil
- 1 organic egg
- ¾ cup 100% pure orange juice
- 1 navel orange's grated orange peel
- 1 ½ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, natural sweetener, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg, orange juice and peel; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries and walnuts.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Pairs well with my Warmed Holiday Punch.
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!