Berry Lemonade Recipe
- 16 ounces fresh lemon juice (about 8 large lemons)*
- 16 ounces fresh or frozen (thawed) organic fruit - strawberries, raspberries, pineapple/strawberry, mixed berries, etc.
- ¼ tsp. Liquid stevia, vanilla
- 1 cup water, purified or distilled
- ¾ cup honey or maple syrup
- Water, purified or distilled
- Sprigs of mint or lemon slices to garnish - optional
- Juice the lemons to yield 16 ounces and set aside.
- Blend in Cuisinart or blender the fresh or frozen fruit, liquid stevia and 1 cup of water. Add the honey or maple syrup and continue to pulse or blend to combine. Add lemon juice.
- Add entire mixture to a 2 quart glass container. Add water and ice to fill to the top and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour. The mixture will be completely cool with no ice left.
- Serve over ice and garnish if desired.
*Can also use limes and make the limeade version or do a mixture
Which fruit do you add to your homemade berry lemonade?
Learn how to make your own healing remedies, convert all of your home and body care products into non-toxic, abundant life giving masterpieces, and take your confidence in using essential oils safely & effectively to the next level.
Get a FREE copy of our #1 Ranked, Bestselling Essential Oils Book, and we'll show you how! Just cover our shipping cost & we'll send it anywhere in the world. –> Redeem Your FREE Copy HERE!