Berry Lemonade Recipe
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe: A Refreshingly Healthy Drink!
Author: Mama Z
Serves: 2 quarts
- 16-ounces fresh lemon juice (about 8 large lemons)
- 16-ounces fresh or frozen organic fruit
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla-flavored liquid stevia*
- 1 cup purified or distilled water, plus more for the jar
- ¾ cup raw local organic honey or Grade A Dark Amber or C maple syrup
- Mint and additional lemon slices (optional)
- Juice the lemons to yield 16 ounces and set aside.
- Add the fruit, stevia, and water to a blender. Process until smooth. Add honey and pulse to combine. Add the lemon juice and blend until mixed.
- Add the fruit mixture to a 2-quart glass container. Add water and ice to the top of the jar. Chill for at least 1 hour. When the ice is fully melted, the drink is ready.
- Serve over ice and garnish with mint and lemon slices, if desired.
* Use all stevia to make this recipe suitable for the Fast Track portion of the Essential Oils Diet Plan. Use 6 droppersful of liquid stevia. I like using 3 droppersful berry-flavored, and 3 droppersful vanilla.
Which fruit do you add to your homemade berry lemonade?