Meditating on positive daily affirmations is a great way to encourage ourselves to believe in faith and optimism. Why? Because millions of people are sick, medicine has failed them and they are grasping at anything to give them hope and relief.
Is reciting healing daily positive affirmations hocus pocus, “New Age” stuff? No, not in the least. It’s a Biblical principle and there is much science to back it up!
Why Positive Daily Affirmations are Necessary
Maybe the reason so many people suffer from the sheer number of sicknesses that are robbing people of the abundant life is because it’s virtually impossible to find pure air, food and water nowadays. Maybe it’s because we live in the most toxic environment the world has ever known, and it’s only by the grace of God that we are all not dead at this point.
One thing I am quite certain about is that we have been gifted with the remarkable ability to adapt to our surroundings and to heal ourselves under the right conditions, which is why it’s so important that we treat our bodies right and to recite healing affirmations to keep our focus in the right place!
Master the Art of Using Essential Oils at Home! To help you reach your health goals with essential oils, please be sure to take the time to learn the fundamentals of aromatherapy. To help you do this, we have created a 10-Part Video Masterclass that we want to give you an opportunity to watch for FREE. This is our gift to you for being part of our Natural Living Family All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!
Positive Daily Affirmations Bring Hope
“And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.”
“And hope does not disappoint…”
Why some people get sick and others don’t, I’ll never know.
Inspired by Romans 5, my suggestion is that you approach disease (whether mental, emotional, or physical) with your spiritual armor on, tightly knitting these words to your chest in the very order that the Bible lays them out:
We must not confuse Paul’s message about boasting in our sufferings to be a badge of honor. Disease is not a burden to bear. The key is to fight through the tribulation, never giving up until you gain the victory!
You need to be prepared to persevere against all odds and never stop until you find the cure the works for you. This experience will develop in you a proven character that will serve to inspire everyone around you; a character defined by hope in God and in His undying care for you and for the love He has for all people.
To beat disease God’s way, following these five steps is critical as they center on daily positive affirmations.
- Faith. The first step is to whole-heartedly believe in God’s promises to be your provider, your healer, and your redeemer. Faith is the foundation in which your entire life is built upon. Make sure your foundation is built on solid rock, not sand!
- Prayer. Not to state the obvious, but falling on your knees to seek God’s merciful hand is just what the doctor ordered. You’d be surprised to learn about the number of people who literally don’t think to pray for healing or to ask God for the formula to cure their body. Somehow, it either slips their mind or they don’t think God is concerned about their health condition. In addition to the many proven health benefits of prayer including reducing stress inflammation, trust me, it moves God’s heart. Prayer works. (Source)
- Seek. The third step is to follow God’s leading and to find the solution. Easier said than done, right? I understand that this can be an arduous task for some people, but don’t despair. The key here is to test, research, study and test again. If something doesn’t settle right in your spirit, don’t do it. Barring rare emergencies, you always have time to make a sound decision so you’ll do well to follow your intuition. Working with a spiritually-minded health care provider is key because she can help be your guide through this process.
- Action. The fourth step is to follow the instructions God is giving you. At this point, you should have a better understanding of how the Spirit is directing you to beat this thing. Remember, “faith without deeds is dead,” so you have got to do your part!
- Repeat. Make this your new anthem: Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be broken. Healing is a journey for many of us so don’t be dogmatic in your thinking. Keep repeating Steps 1 – 4 until you get the victory!
Need Help Collecting Positive Daily Affirmations?
To help you along your way, I have created a printable PDF of my favorite healing affirmations that you can download for FREE by clicking HERE. In the meantime, here are 10 Biblical positive daily affirmations that I recommend you read aloud every day until they take firm root into your spirit, and make them part of your daily meditation!
- I serve an awesome God who promises no evil will befall me and no plague will come near my dwelling! (Psalm 91:10)
- I serve a faithful God who promises to never leave me nor forsake me! (Deuteronomy 31:6)
- I serve an unconditionally loving God who says He sees what I do and will heal me anyway! (Isaiah 57:18)
- I serve an awesome God who proclaims that He is my healer! (Exodus 15:26)
- I serve a merciful God who commits to taking sickness from among me! (Exodus 23:25)
- I serve a gracious God who promises to restore me to health and to heal my wounds! (Jeremiah 30:17)
- I am made in God’s image and He has given my body the ability to heal itself! (Genesis 1:27)
- I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and a sound mind! (2 Timothy 1:7)
- I know that God will perfect that which concerns me to the end! (Psalm 138:8)
- I rest assured knowing that what the enemy intends for evil, God will use for good! (Genesis 50:20)
Do you use positive daily affirmations to help you enjoy the Abundant Life?
If so, please share your experience with daily positive affirmations below in the comments!