Paleo Chocolate—so yummy!
I recently found this recipe on a wonderful blog called ‘Wellness Mama.com’. This recipe makes chocolate without refined sugar. I have tried a lot of chocolate recipes and also forged ahead on my own without guidance—this is the first recipe I have found that generates a ‘creamy’ chocolate texture without the dairy. Super yummy! Once you make the chocolate, you can pour it onto parchment paper and break it apart into chunks after it solidifies. You can also pour it into candy molds and make fun shapes for your kiddos! Here’s the recipe—have fun!
- 1 cup Raw Cocoa Butter
- 1 cup Raw Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place parchment paper over baking sheet.
- Melt cocoa butter in double boiler or glass or metal bowl on top of small pan with inch of water over medium heat (bowl should not touch water)
- When cocoa butter is completely melted, remove from heat and add cocoa powder, honey, and vanilla. (If honey is raw, can melt with cocoa butter in double boiler.) Mix ingredients until smooth texture.
- Once texture is smooth, pour mixture onto baking sheet and place in fridge to solidify.
- Once chocolate is solidified, you can break it apart into chocolate chunks and leave in fridge or freezer for future use.
- Once mixture has cooled a little, you can also pour it into candy molds to make fun chocolate shapes and chocolate lollipops for your kiddos!